Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The old are we skint or are we mega rich argument?

13»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    We aren’t owned by the sheikh, we’re owned by the guy that works for the sheikh. Fabulously successful and wealthy in his own right, but it’s not unlimited Man City type money.
    At this moment in time you are right.......but I’m convinced that if we get in the position where we are in with a good shout for promotion to The Prem bigger funds will be made available, same thing applies as and when we ‘eventually’ get there.
    Huge sums are there to be had when Matt Southall, Bow and his back room team can show they can steer us there......which I for one believe they can.
    this is how i see it 
  • Options
    If things do turn out for the better and we do have some money behind us, I hope we remember those clubs that tried to turn us over in this window 
    And those who took advantage of our poor previous ownership Birmingham in particular for Morrison I won't be happy until we get them back for that.
    I guess we got them back for Morrison sooner than I hoped getting David Davis! Someone said he's out of contract end of season?
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    When RD was here all I wanted was for us to be a normal football club again. Ambitious but realistic and sustainable, with owners who get the club, want to communicate and get involved. Come the summer I expect we’ll get confirmation they own 100% of the club and that work will start again on the training ground. That’ll be good evidence they have money to invest, and possibly better evidence than any signings we make. We know we won’t be after big names in the Championship, they can easily cost £10m+. I’m not sure how much the summer signings will convince fans about the money ESI are putting into the club. Deals will most likely continue to be undisclosed and they’ll include players we’ve never heard of or know little about.
  • Options
    "We're reasonably rich, we're reasonably rich, we're reasonably rich, we're reasonably rich, we're reasonably rich" 
  • Options
    Sadly gone are the days of the local fan made good owning the football club.
    Don’t trust this lot. 
    Set up very strange..
  • Options
    Sadly gone are the days of the local fan made good owning the football club.
    Don’t trust this lot. 
    Set up very strange..
    As opposed to the previous two setups which made sense? 
  • Options
    Health is your wealth