Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Luton Sat 22 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    No complaints from the offending Luton player said it all. No question it was a penalty for me.
  • Options
    Another chance!

Ozzy's shot blocked behind
  • Options
    Posted at64'

Foul by Erhun Oztumer (Charlton Athletic).

Posted at64'

Glen Rea (Luton Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    66' CLOSE! Taylors chipped cross drops to Cullen, his half-volley is well blocked and we have a corner. #cafc 2 #ltfc 1
  • Options
    For all you Lapslie knockers ...

There's been more urgency and pace in our play since he came on than at any point in this game.
    Yep, Not always been convinced by him but had made a difference today. He’s a neutral midfielder and the probably the closest we have to Gallagher. Got the legs to get around the pitch and wants to get into attacking areas rather than just sit back and defend/pass.  
  • Options
    67' Potts booked for dissent. #cafc 2 #ltfc 1
  • Options
    Lovely from Marriner there 
  • Options
    Sarr and Lockyer go for the ball together and Lockyer has taken Naby's elbow in the face.
  • Options
    Cmon let’s put this to bed
  • Options
    67' Chance! Lockyer meets it at the back post, but doesn't get enough of it as it bounces wide. #cafc 2 #ltfc 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Weird question, but since Lyle has been walking up for penalties has he missed one yet? In my head he has scored every one of them since he started this technique
    can't think of one he's missed
  • Options
    Weird question, but since Lyle has been walking up for penalties has he missed one yet? In my head he has scored every one of them since he started this technique
    Correct. :)
  • Options
    For all you Lapslie knockers ...

There's been more urgency and pace in our play since he came on than at any point in this game.
    Yep, Not always been convinced by him but had made a difference today. He’s a neutral midfielder and the probably the closest we have to Gallagher. Got the legs to get around the pitch and wants to get into attacking areas rather than just sit back and defend/pass.  
    I like him. He's not always someone I want starting a game (he's suited to some games better than others) but he's handy from the bench in times like this.
  • Options
    You reckon we'll even get awarded a penalty against Millwall?
  • Options
    Hasn't missed one yet - saving that for Millwall ;-)
    Be you quiet!

As if we'd get one against the Spanners ...
  • Options
    70' Luton double sub | Rea and Cornick replaced by McManaman and Moncur. #cafc 2 #ltfc 1
  • Options
    Oh ye of little faith. Anyway, it won’t matter, we’ll be 5 up against Millwall when he misses.
  • Options
    Cmon let’s put this to bed
    Gary......we don’t do easy.
  • Options
    Better there. A bit of patience to the build up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Lovely from Marriner there 
    He looked all at sea to me.
  • Options
    Stoke 2-0
  • Options
    Oh ye of little faith. Anyway, it won’t matter, we’ll be 5 up against Millwall when he misses.
    Nurse! He's out of bed again!
  • Options
    As it stands

• Options
    Posted at74'

Hand ball by Andre Green (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Need to focus on balm retention here. We look a bit vulnerable on the break but otherwise on top. No cheap surrendering of possession. 
  • Options
    As it stands

Dizzy heights.
  • Options
    Get Bonne on
  • Options
    74' Luton deliver a free-kick into the box, but Phillips comes to claim brilliantly. #cafc 2 #ltfc 1
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Is this Ozzy’s longest appearance of the season? He usually been hooked by now. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!