Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield Town-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Posted at78'

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

Posted at78'

Attempt blocked. Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Alex Pritchard.

• Options
    We're going down. 

We were down the moment Gallagher went and we signed Smith + Davis as cover. 
  • Options
    Posted at80'

Attempt saved. Lewis O'Brien (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from outside the box is saved.

Posted at78'

Foul by Lewis O'Brien (Huddersfield Town).

• Options
    Our only hope is that Hull continue to drop like the proverbial stone, and that Luton and Barnsley's renaissance comes to a halt. Straws, clutching at comes to mind as I post.
    And sheff weds get points deducted!
  • Options
    82' Lapslie booked for a foul. #htafc 2 #cafc 0
  • Options
    82' SUB | George Lapslie replaced by Tomer Hemed. #htafc 2 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Our only hope is that Hull continue to drop like the proverbial stone, and that Luton and Barnsley's renaissance comes to a halt. Straws, clutching at comes to mind as I post.
    And sheff weds get points deducted!
    Even if they get points deducted, will that kick in this season or next?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huddersfield look a decent side . 
    We make everyone look good atm!!
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I have a horrible feeling it's all going to come down to the last day of the season at Leeds, which is likely to have a shedload of bad feeling attached as it is.
    Pray that Leeds are already up!!
    I think it would be better if Leeds needed to win because they always bottle it. 
  • Options
    Don't rate Green at all
  • Options
    So does everyone when they play us
  • Options
    Bowyer's admitted defeat.

Hemed on.

'Nuff said.
  • Options
    I hope carphone warehouse have got some deals on. Some tightwad needs to be looking out for a “Super-bloody-miracle-phone”....
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Hemed on for Lapslie. Is that a "fuck it we might as well chuck the kitchen sink at it" change?
  • Options
    So now we are all on the same page and accepting we are going one way - we need to consider what changes need to be made. Is it players, fitness staff, manager, ownership?

People moan about always being something to blame..... but having something to blame means you can identify the issues and do something about it 
    All of the above. 
  • Options
    Wed make hull look a decent side 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Can’t remember team surrender possession so cheaply so regularly. Even the simple passes are half a yard off target forcing extra touches that slow us down. 
  • Options
    Interesting to see what Bowyer says to the press after this shower...... surely he can’t polish this turd?
  • Options
    Doesn’t matter who bowyer selects. We have a league 1 squad. Cheers Roland and ESI. 
    The lack of depth doesn’t help. But you’re seriously short sighted if you don’t put any of t this on bowyer. Got it wrong time and time again this last few months. If he wasn’t the name he is serious questions would be asked. 
    I agree mate. I wasn’t wasn't excusing bowyer with My comment. It’s a double whammy. Shit squad for reasons we all know and a rookie manager who’s getting found out. Not a good combination. 
  • Options
    I wonder why we’ve fallen apart so badly? I don’t mean defeats but the nature of them after a convincing display against Luton
  • Options
    Interesting to see what Bowyer says to the press after this shower...... surely he can’t polish this turd?
    Deserved a point, we were the better side. Robbed. etc. etc.
  • Options
    Posted at84'

Attempt blocked. Karlan Grant (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Alex Pritchard.

• Options
    Posted at84'

Attempt saved. Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Harry Toffolo.

• Options
    Will probably say we deserved a point. 
  • Options
    Looking forward to Bowyer saying ‘the boys gave everything’ then saying we were ‘robbed’ because their second goal was handball
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!