Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall

behind closed doors is a real possibility. 

Comments

• Options
    That would be bloody annoying ... perhaps they would allow it to be shown on Valley Pass? 
  • Options
    Beamback? 

From the Millenium Lounge... 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    That would be bloody annoying ... perhaps they would allow it to be shown on Valley Pass? 
    It will be, you just need to go on your holiday abroad for the afternoon. 
  • Options
    Why?
  • Options
    Charlton team held back for one hour after the spanners team has left 
    Beats not starting till 95 minutes after they do...
  • Options
    Would have thought that would make the spanners feel at home!!! 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Possibly a list of spanner’s will be available that you can invite round your house to watch it with you and take the piss when:

We lose
    make no effort to score
    look like 11 complete strangers in your local park
    Take the ball to the corner flag for 90 minutes
    screw up every corner / free kick 
    smash 30 yards passes to no one
    clear every attack (barring those that go in) straight to a blue shirt. 
    Generally act like a team of 12 year old girls. 
  • Options
    I hope not my son has organised hospitality in one of the suites for my birthday. 

It would be crap if we had to cancel.  :(
  • Options
    Again, why?
  • Options
    Again, why?
    Am i being whooshed or have you not been reading the news?
  • Options
    clive said:
    Are you suggesting we might want to buy tickets in the away end?
  • Options
    Wouldnt it be easier to put a link to the 'news'.
    lol you must be messing here but just in case you really do live on Mars: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-51747782
  • Options
    Ok whoosh. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    Are you suggesting we might want to buy tickets in the away end?
    As long as you dont shake hands with any of the scum fuckers you should be ok. 
  • Options
    Don;t give a toss.
  • Options
    Some surprising "Hope they don't get put out of business" type quotes from the dark end of town...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is no bitterness, no hatred, I obviously enjoy beating them, I laugh when we draw with them. They have no consequence, even the title of their forum Charlton Life says it. They are like the MK Dons of London, characterless.

These feelings of dislike, bitterness are reserved for others.
    • I did think this, however the FL can't let administration go because a season can't get finished.

Would a ten point deduction work from the start of a new season?Will be interesting to see how things are handled if the season is void, what about bolton's points deduction !?!?

Like others have said I wouldn't want them out of business as it's virtually guaranteed points for us and an enjoyable away day.
    There is no bitterness, no hatred, I obviously enjoy beating them, I laugh when we draw with them. They have no consequence, even the title of their forum Charlton Life says it. They are like the MK Dons of London, characterless.

These feelings of dislike, bitterness are reserved for others.
    A stance which, ironically, is the best way to wind them up and only fuels their hatred of us.

Be extremely sad if that happens to them IMHO.

I/we (the collective) obviously enjoy their apparent hatred of us, I say apparent you only have to read their forum to know how much dislike comes from their side. They refer to the games we play against each other as its Millwall's cup final, which it isn't of course, yes we win or at least don't lose, and one day they will beat us, they will party long into the night, they will dine out on it for however long. We will shrug our shoulders and move on, 'we are Millwall from the Den'.
    They may not be be a hated rival but they are a rival. don’t tell me you don’t feel a little bit more satisfaction about beating them then say Preston?

I fucking love beating them and I enjoy their downfall more than other clubs.

West Ham and Palace to me are hated rivals.

happy for them to suffer but not to fold.

• Options
    Surely any true football fan wouldn't want a rival to fold no matter how much they are disliked/hated. 
  • Options
    On a personal level I would hate to see you fold. What’s football without rivalries? 
    Yeah, if you got relegated and football wise was struggling, I’m not going to lie, I’d have a laugh about that. But cease to exist? Nah that would be shit. Wouldn’t wish that on any club really. 

Football would be fucking boring if we liked every team we played against.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Talal said:
    Surely any true football fan wouldn't want a rival to fold no matter how much they are disliked/hated. 
    Totally agree with you. 

Unless it's palarse. 

100%
    The 15th May 2005 was a very enjoyable day..............and night.