Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall

13»

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know when the fixture list is being released?
    Which one.....?  This  season's was released in June last year.

Next seasons wont be known until all the outstanding games have been played & teams know what leagues they will be in........so probably mid August I suppose.
    I think he means when will we know the dates for the games still to be played - At the moment we only know one of them: 20th June away at Hull
    Wait, we know that? Did they say matches would start where they left off?

Also, with 2.5 weeks to go and travel a serious risk, you'd think they'd have a fixture list ready. Especially given the fact that they had weeks to come up with different fixture lists for different periods of time...
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:
    Imagine if we won...and the ground was empty
    Nope... Cant picture it

The last time we beat Millwall, lot of our players weren't even born.

I like saying positive things
    We were in the premiership for a lot of them years.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Does anyone know when the fixture list is being released?
    Which one.....?  This  season's was released in June last year.

Next seasons wont be known until all the outstanding games have been played & teams know what leagues they will be in........so probably mid August I suppose.
    I think he means when will we know the dates for the games still to be played - At the moment we only know one of them: 20th June away at Hull
    Wait, we know that? Did they say matches would start where they left off?

Also, with 2.5 weeks to go and travel a serious risk, you'd think they'd have a fixture list ready. Especially given the fact that they had weeks to come up with different fixture lists for different periods of time...
    Why would they change the fixture list....?  There had been lots of chat about lots of  things regarding starting up the season again but nowhere has it been mentioned that the fixtures would change from their original state. Only time (I think) it might have been mooted on here was early doors when talk was if restarting before the start of May & therefore would you play Leeds on the original date.
  • Options
    "There has been no indication yet on what fixtures will kick-off the restart, however, the presumption is that the fixture schedule remains the same as when football was shut down on March 13".

So Hull v Charlton on 20 June and then we play every 3-4 days in the same order as the original fixtures.
  • Options
    "There has been no indication yet on what fixtures will kick-off the restart, however, the presumption is that the fixture schedule remains the same as when football was shut down on March 13".

So Hull v Charlton on 20 June and then we play every 3-4 days in the same order as the original fixtures.
    That’s how I imagine it will work. I have put the potential dates on the calendar.......ever the optimist when it comes to Charlton! 
  • Options
    The 1st midweek game has been canned due to possible squad fatigue 

so will likely be if sticking to same schedule.

hull a 20th June 
    qpr h or Cardiff a 27th June 
    millwall h 30th June/1st July.