Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Classic Charlton shirt sale , CAFC Museum

Comments

• Options
    I can’t believe I’ve binned them but I’ve had the red woolwich, the blue&black striped woolwich, the green and purpley viglen ones and more and have no idea what I’ve done with them all ffs
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I get slightly confused about the Woolwich shirts as there seems to be so many different types, all with certain nuances. The blue one for example seems to have two different patterns and the red one sometimes has a white bar across the chest.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    The white bar accroos the red was 85/86,plain red with pin stripe was 83/84
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Addickted said:
    I get slightly confused about the Woolwich shirts as there seems to be so many different types, all with certain nuances. The blue one for example seems to have two different patterns and the red one sometimes has a white bar across the chest.

That OSCA Woolwich shirt is a beauty - loved that kit, only the Adidas FADS home kit and yellow away kit beat that

Are you selling ? 😉
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Addickted said:

That OSCA Woolwich shirt is a beauty - loved that kit, only the Adidas FADS home kit and yellow away kit beat that

Are you selling ? 😉
    No, he's donating to the museum
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Addickted said:

Are you selling ? 😉
    The 88/9 yellow is VERY decent.

I have £50 spare if anybody wants to sell.
    Guess that’s a joke just 50 lol 
  • Options
    The club would make a killing producing replica shirts, especially the Woolwich ones.

I know they did the Fads ones a few years ago and they were very popular.
  • Options
    Maybe for sale

Signed inter away shirt from the Charlton/Inter link up

Not sure if Ronaldo has signed it

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Lot A
    £50.

😃. Pretty please.
  • Options

Lot A
    £50.

😃. Pretty please.
    Think you're about £1200 short. 😉

PS it's not for sale at any price.

The Inter shirt, we're open to offers
  • Options
    Wasn’t Curbishley dropped by Lennie  for that final and stormed off from Wembley before the game .
    Whose shirt was it , Curbs unused one 
  • Options
    Wasn’t Curbishley dropped by Lennie  for that final and stormed off from Wembley before the game .
    Whose shirt was it , Curbs unused one 
    Yes and yes
  • Options
    Woolwich £102

Viglin £75
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Not for sale

JJ international shirt

Part of a big donation of about 25 shirts from John Hayes
    The museum’ll be worth more than the club soon. 
    Already is.

And @charltonnick makes a profit

:-)
  • Options
    £122 and £82 now

Creeping up

Expecting some late bids and some sniper bids at the death
  • Options

Ended at £225 and £102

• Options
    edited April 2021
    A few shirts we lent to the club for a promotional video they were filming in the Valley changing rooms yesterday
    That white Redbus kit is one of my favourites. I remember picking one up as a kid in the bargain section of Soccer Scene on Carnaby Street.
  • Options
    three complete horrors in that selection
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    three complete horrors in that selection
    Not our selection but i'm guessing you mean the black Joma (bad season too), the centenary shirt and the green and purple viglin, which is very popular with some. That's a match issued long sleeve version too.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Croydon said:
    A few shirts we lent to the club for a promotional video they were filming in the Valley changing rooms yesterday
    That white Redbus kit is one of my favourites. I remember picking one up as a kid in the bargain section of Soccer Scene on Carnaby Street.
    I thought the same until my ex told me that the DB in redbus looked like a cock and balls aimed at my face. It's a wonder we split up
  • Options
    All of the Viglin shirts are gorgeous

There are 2 Holy Grail long sleeved versions too!