Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ADBD.ae - Wayback Machine

2»

Comments

• Options
    One thing that is very clear when you search for these guys, Hirst, van Seventer and Heller, there is very little info online about them.

Hirst for example on the ADBD website it says he's a board director of VST Enterprises, but when you search for John hirst VST Enterprises, nothing comes up. VST's website doesn't name him either despite listing their CEO and chairman.

It's all a bit odd.

We discussed this about 6 weeks ago. It was noticeable how 'clean' their online footprint was.

I still can't fully understand how someone can apparently oversee 60 businesses...

Sorry to bang on about this, but it really is the whole venture capitalist/wealthy backer thing. It's a make work program for people who have connections to money and nothing to do. It's the equivalent of giving him a Sesame Street phone to play with. I doubt they "oversee" 60 companies. They have probably bought/invested in 60 companies and those 60 companies provide them with monthly reports or something. Half of them are probably shell companies for tax purposes. Maybe 55 of them are shell companies for tax purposes. I strongly suspect that every aspect of this contains a large amount of smoke and mirrors.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    One thing that is very clear when you search for these guys, Hirst, van Seventer and Heller, there is very little info online about them.

Hirst for example on the ADBD website it says he's a board director of VST Enterprises, but when you search for John hirst VST Enterprises, nothing comes up. VST's website doesn't name him either despite listing their CEO and chairman.

It's all a bit odd.

We discussed this about 6 weeks ago. It was noticeable how 'clean' their online footprint was.

I still can't fully understand how someone can apparently oversee 60 businesses...

I highly doubt they own or run 60 businesses.

When you set up a company here apart from paying the fees, you require a local sponsor and also office space in Abu Dhabi. I would guess (this is just my opinion so not fact) that ADBD are in some way involved in cherry picking companies they want to be associated with, they will 'sponsor' or invest in said company and perhaps also help out with providing space.

That way they may say they run or 'oversee' the company.

Nimer himself it seems is hardly ever even in the UAE, so he certainly isn't running anything when he's galavanting around europe.
  • Options

It's all a bit odd.

I would imagine ADBD are in someway, however vague, linked to 60 business. Nimer is then actually in charge of 1 company. 
    No, The Private Office of The Sheikh is the one that's linked to 60 companies.

Even on their website it concedes as much and doesn't claim to be doing that:

"H.E. Tahnoon Nimer, Chairman of The Private Office of H. H. Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, oversees the running of circa 60 companies, that fall under the umbrella of the Private Office. Furthermore, he is an honorary member of the Youth Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi, and was distinguished as Global Ambassador for Peace in 2018."

It's all a bit odd.

I would imagine ADBD are in someway, however vague, linked to 60 business. Nimer is then actually in charge of 1 company. 

"H.E. Tahnoon Nimer, Chairman of The Private Office of H. H. Sheikh Saeed Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, oversees the running of circa 60 companies, that fall under the umbrella of the Private Office. Furthermore, he is an honorary member of the Youth Chamber of Commerce Abu Dhabi, and was distinguished as Global Ambassador for Peace in 2018."

I take it you're another PR/mouthpiece for Nimer .. when you have some info about the future of our club, come back, until then, shove off
  • Options

It's all a bit odd.

I take it you're another PR/mouthpiece for Nimer .. when you have some info about the future of our club, come back, until then, shove off

The adults are talking mate, grow up.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

It's all a bit odd.

When you set up a company here apart from paying the fees, you require a local sponsor and also office space in Abu Dhabi. I would guess (this is just my opinion so not fact) that ADBD are in some way involved in cherry picking companies they want to be associated with, they will 'sponsor' or invest in said company and perhaps also help out with providing space.

Nimer himself it seems is hardly ever even in the UAE, so he certainly isn't running anything when he's galavanting around europe.
    Kind of what I'm thinking.

I really doubt Nimer is in charge of a Private Banking type enterprise, that is involved in the day to day running of 60 companies.

I think they are making what they do as opaque as possible and why would they do that ?
    The likely answer is because they intentionally don't want the public to understand and by God it's working.

If (Lincs) or anyone can fully explain Nimer's business operation, then I'm sure we'd all like to know, because I've not yet found anyone that can.

Once again I wonder why no one can fathom it ?
  • Options
    The current ADBD website shows many logos of partner / client companies including some very big names eg Coutts, HP, IBM, Lloyds of London, Shell. 
  • Options
    I obviously don't have a horse in this race. I genuinely don't know who the good guy is, if there even is one.
    It's one hell of a steeple chase..
  • Options
    The current ADBD website shows many logos of partner / client companies including some very big names eg Coutts, HP, IBM, Lloyds of London, Shell. 
    This proves absolutely nothing. I'm not saying they don't do anything for these companies, but these companies likely have no idea that their logos are present on this website.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need to stop comparing European/North American web histories, and does in the Middle East, and especially within those connected to the Royal Families, it’s a system that relies on secretive behaviour to protect the ruling class.   
  • Options
    Not that anyone needs any convincing about what ADBD is at this point, but it's worth mentioning that this website is now just their own logo.

Was clearly just a load of shite knocked up in 20 minutes to try and impress us all.

https://adbd.ae/
  • Options
    Now try and find Jacco Van Seventer on Linked-in.
  • Options

Hmmmm.... he's disappeared.

• Options
    edited June 2020

Hmmmm.... he's disappeared.

Well that's interesting. On May 31, I posted , ref @carly burn not finding him, that he was still there but had a different URL on Linked in:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacco-van-seventer-b53b01a4/

but now that one doesn't work either. Hmm. 
  • Options
    Original guy has been replaced by Dowie.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaco-van-seventer-80a50b129/
  • Options
    edited June 2020

It's all a bit odd.

Kind of what I'm thinking.

I really doubt Nimer is in charge of a Private Banking type enterprise, that is involved in the day to day running of 60 companies.

I think they are making what they do as opaque as possible and why would they do that ?
    The likely answer is because they intentionally don't want the public to understand and by God it's working.

If (Lincs) or anyone can fully explain Nimer's business operation, then I'm sure we'd all like to know, because I've not yet found anyone that can.

Once again I wonder why no one can fathom it ?
    If anyone is swaying towards Nimer being an innocent victim, then they are forgetting much of what has gone on.
    An elaborate fraud, which no one can fully understand.

One of the reasons they got a bit of credibility, was due to one or two of our fans, (Appy Addick I think, no offence intended), said they knew someone who had personal dealings with ADBD and they were bona fide.
  • Options
    If anyone is in doubt that ADBD was a front for ‘the sting’, the website’s current status should confirm it. 

The ‘credible’ front it provided isn’t needed any more, I imagine some of the protagonists will do an Elliot(t) and change their names to try and avoid Google, and they’ll be seeking out the next ‘opportunity’ with generic public resumes and which will have less public scrutiny.