Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Has all this nonsense all but confirmed relegation

edited March 2020 in General Charlton
I mean what do the players have to play for now, the majority are all out of contract at the end of the season, will they really want to bust a gut to keep us up. How many of them are going to want to be at this basket case of a club next season.  How many of them have given up after watching that bald prick waltz around 2 minutes after coming into the club with his new range rovers and his lavish lifestyle, whilst they are all on shit contracts.

I think we need to give the players some huge support on Saturday and for the rest of the season in the hope they will respond and do it for us, rather then crooks in charge. 

I know relegation may be the least of our worries with the club's future in so much danger, but still better to be in a better league for another season with the extra revenue it brings.

Comments

• You never know they might be happy it's all come out now and we can see Southall for who he really is. 
  • I’d take relegation as long as the club had a future .
    All day long.

It's not like we haven't been there before. 
  • I do think it would be counterproductive for the fans to sing we want Southall out / anti Southall songs until the end of the season  instead of getting behind the team, no excuses!
  • If MS is removed and TN and the new chairman makes the right noises it could galvanise the squad OR we could indeed be fucked.

basically, I don’t know 
  • relegation ? .. not yet .. ask again after Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• hopefully it creates a siege mentality and galvanises the squad into turning things around.

If MS does go and TN does have the cash to play, then who knows....

This.

I have been playing a speech in my head that Bowyer should be giving both now, at the training ground, and in the dressing room.

something along the lines of how they could become heroes......"imagine scoring the winner against Hull & getting us 3 points. The fans will love you & will always be welcome back here. Be a Patrick Bauer, not a Scott Parker".

• Need Chris Parkes in the dressing room on Saturday.
  • I feel like we'll probably do Hull over now, just because everything else is so insane. Much like when we had that protest match against Boro where we beat them 2-0, assisted by a well-timed whistle from the crowd. We were god-awful around that time but when the problems reached their peak we actually played well.
  • edited March 2020

No team talks needed anymore.

Just pin pictures of range rovers, astronomically expensive riverside apartments and female dogs on the board and watch our squad go.

• Not yet, but defeat to Hull probably will.
    Can he play at left back?
  • It feels like we're doomed but we're only just odds on to go down so the bookies don't think it's a forgone conclusion. 
  • get some "doing this for Chris" t-shirts printed up for the squad to wear under their kit on Saturday - then when we scuff one in at the Kcom they can all line up for the cameras, tops over their heads

first step on the road to finishing 21st or above -  Hull are total dogshit and ripe for the taking.
  • Sponsored links:

Need him at centre back
  • It feels like we're doomed but we're only just odds on to go down so the bookies don't think it's a forgone conclusion. 
    That's the problem.

If it feels like we're doomed, then we are.
    But if it feels like we've got a chance to get out of it, then we've every chance.

Don't forget, life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• relegation ? .. not yet .. ask again after Saturday

Are you the father of Seriously Ridiculous?
  • Lose Saturday and Tuesday and the fat lady will be making an appearance from the wings. Seriously cannot believe this is happening again. It's like being victims of an internet fraud, getting your money back - and then falling for the same scam again!!
  • Bowyer is a fighter and this will provide a good arena for a siege mentality and that is what he is about as well as Johnny Jackson of course. Having
     to fight gets rid of all that fear that may have been present last Saturday. I say bring it on. 

• We normally work better in adversity 
  • get some "doing this for Chris" t-shirts printed up for the squad to wear under their kit on Saturday - then when we scuff one in at the Kcom they can all line up for the cameras, tops over their heads

first step on the road to finishing 21st or above -  Hull are total dogshit and ripe for the taking.
    So unfortunately are we :-(
  • edited March 2020
    Relegation? Pah!
    We're going to do it for Chris. We're going to do it for Sam Bartram. We're going to do it for those young lads back in 1905. The team talk writes itself. Siege mentality. The players and fans together as one. Here before you and long afte......

*Puts £100 on us to go down*
  • Strangely enough - this sort of thing can have a positive effect playing wise.  Football is a crazy game.
  • This can work in our favour. They have looked like a team together fighting together until the last few weeks If you’re lyle taylor especially, or the others, getting paid League one money struggling by with injuries and no backup working your balls off trying to keep the club afloat and this flash northern cunt is turning up in 100 grand car and chucking cash about like a billionaire but you can’t sign a free transfer, it’s gonna get you all down. 

Taylor apparently liked one of nimers  posts about Southall on the website. Writings on the wall for that criminal now, this can galvanise them