Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has all this nonsense all but confirmed relegation

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Nothing is confirmed. Except Southall has betrayed us all.
  • Options
    We've still got a chance of getting out of this. The players are an honest and professional bunch and adversity can sometimes galvanise teams. Remember some of the performances that Lennie Lawrence got out of his players when we were facing oblivion back in the 83/84 season.
  • Options
    addick19 said:
    Lose Saturday and Tuesday and the fat lady will be making an appearance from the wings. 
    If she can beat her full back and send over a decent cross, she'll be in the team
  • Options
    I don't blame LB and the players if they're completely demoralised by events. Very sad.
  • Options
    I feel so sorry for Lee and the gang on deadline day sitting there with that poseur knowing that relegation was so much more on the cards  whilst he was on his phone telling everyone that we had a Sunderland, Preston and Sunderland reject on loans.
  • Options
    I feel so sorry for Lee and the gang on deadline day sitting there with that poseur knowing that relegation was so much more on the cards  whilst he was on his phone telling everyone that we had a Sunderland, Preston and Sunderland reject on loans.
    Genuinely surprised a certain person hasn't been flattened.
  • Options
    This nonsense possibly explains the three defeats in a row. possibly why Pratley was urging players to stay off social media.
  • Options
    .I would not worry about relegation, there will not be a club or team to play next season. They may not even make it to the end of this.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    .I would not worry about relegation, there will not be a club or team to play next season. They may not even make it to the end of this.
    Southall gone now, apparently, so it will all be fine...
  • Options
    Think it’ll galvanise 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Given the legal issues, I cannot imagine any scenarios apart from closed doors (possibly premiership) or null and void or combo of both with no relegation from Prem cos no top three coming up.

Can of worms for the FFP cheats that kicked the can down the road, even if EFL have to amend losses to account for cancelled nine games.