Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bored? Any tips to make social isolation more bearable?

12345679»

Comments

• We hosted our little quiz group the other night.
    For a change I asked everyone to DM me some little known/ funny fact about themselves and we'd get everyone to guess who was who.
    Well. We had some absolute belters that had me pi55ing myself all day when writing them out.
    We were in fits when it came to reading them, as was everyone else when we did!
    Any worth sharing? 
  • The Horror Channel is showing the original Star Trek with re-mastered special effects. Just watched The Doomsday Machine which I think is the best Star Trek episode bar none and the new special effects work really well in this one. It is repeated tomorrow morning (I think 10am) if there are any original series fans out there.
  • The Horror Channel is showing the original Star Trek with re-mastered special effects. Just watched The Doomsday Machine which I think is the best Star Trek episode bar none and the new special effects work really well in this one. It is repeated tomorrow morning (I think 10am) if there are any original series fans out there.
    Is that freeview? does it have an on-demand service?
  • It is freeview, virgin and sky. I don't think it is on demand.