Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

VOTV159 out next weekend (April 18th)

If you'll excuse a message to VOTV subscribers, who were due to receive VOTV159 in the next few days, we are working on this issue over the Easter weekend and from discussions with our printers last week hope to publish on or around next Saturday, April 18th. It will be home delivery only with a limited print run for obvious reasons. Ordering and other info is at www.votvonline.com now.

Comments

• Look forward to receiving it as always, AB.
  • Printers are on the job...
  • Well done Rick.
  • Good stuff. Thanks.
  • On the basis that we're unlikely to see any live football for the foreseeable future, I subscribed last weekend. No shortage of things to write about, that's for sure. Looking forward to the usual in-depth, high quality articles.
  • Only 2 more sleeps !!!
  • I've no idea which season we're be in when VOTV160 comes out!
  • Always a great read
    Well done Airman
  • Backlog at the royal mail .
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it possible to order a postal copy, though not previously a subscriber, as purchase on match day or is the print run confined to known subscriptions only?
  • Len, you can order one off's on the website. I've ordered one for my Mum, cos she normally reads my copy once I'm done with it, but it'll be quicker this time for her to have her own.
  • Thanks AB, just ordered one.

I know I should subscribe. 
  • aliwibble said:
    Len, you can order one off's on the website. I've ordered one for my Mum, cos she normally reads my copy once I'm done with it, but it'll be quicker this time for her to have her own.
    Thanks @aliwibble I'm not the best at online ordering but hopefully I've managed to do it.

• My copy still not arrived.

Sort it out

: - )
  • Interested to hear if any turn up in the post this morning. Suspect it’s a bit of a lottery at present.
  • Just arrived here - good work Rick (and helpers!)
  • Mine came one minute ago - LOVE the front cover lol!
  • Postie just been, no Voice. Boo hiss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Received mine this morning. Half way through it already 😊
  • Got mine :smile:
  • Nothing here so far.
  • Nothing here yet but I ordered late.
  • received, cheers Rick
  • Mine arrived this morning (Tunbridge Wells)
  • nothing in deepest Dorset
  • Nothing yet in SE2,spoke to the postman this morning [at a safe distance]he said that the local delivery office is busier now than pre-Christmas.
  • Mine arrived this morning (Tunbridge Wells)
    What ! Only down the road....

...and I've got 2 MORE sleeps ! 

:-(