Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV159 out next weekend (April 18th)

Comments

• Options
    Hasn't made it to Scotland yet 😥
  • Options
    Disgusting...you pay a subscription and this is the service you get. I'm going to take this further. Does anyone have an email address for the someone high up?
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Hasn't made it to Scotland yet 😥
    You're not the only Scottish-based subscriber, you know... there are actually seven, and the rest of them maybe aren't quite as remote as where you are currently!
  • Options
    My copy turned up yesterday. I’m based in Bexley
  • Options
    I'm based in the arsehole of Essex and mine turned up....
  • Options
    Ordered mine.

@NorfolkAddick111a you getting a copy mate?
  • Options
    I'm based in the arsehole of Essex and mine turned up....

What ? I live in the ROYAL Borough of Greenwich & my copy hasn't arrived, unless my bloody butler has it downstairs in the kitchens.
  • Options
    He's probably ironing it for you.
  • Options
    Nothing in Berkshire yet, but fingers crossed for this morning...
  • Options
    Hasn’t arrived in Peckham yet, hopefully in the post later this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steve Sunderland delivered mine.
  • Options
    Valley Express dropped mine off just now.

Anyone in Charlton who ordered, they said they'd be there in five hours.
  • Options
    Valley Express dropped mine off just now.

Anyone in Charlton who ordered, they said they'd be there in five hours.
    Despite the early start
  • Options
    Mine arrived today, clearly it takes longer to reach norf of the river than sarf!
  • Options
    I think the Larkfield coach is delivering mine ;)

Nothing yet.
  • Options
    Mine arrived this morning in Abbey Wood.
  • Options
    Arrived in sunny Earlsfield
  • Options
    Disgusting...you pay a subscription and this is the service you get. I'm going to take this further. Does anyone have an email address for the someone high up?
    Outstanding...despite all of the challenges my copy arrived by first class post today. The staff at Voice of The Valley have done a great job, despite those at the top of the organisation probably furloughing them whilst keeping their gold plated pensions.
  • Options
    Anything of note in it?
  • Options
    I’ll tell you once it’s cleared quarantine...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Hasn’t arrived in Peckham yet, hopefully in the post later this morning.
    Postie probably got mugged.
  • Options
    It's here !
  • Options
    Still nothing here.

The postman has walked past our house both today and yesterday.
  • Options
    Outstanding...despite all of the challenges my copy arrived by first class post today. The staff at Voice of The Valley have done a great job, despite those at the top of the organisation probably furloughing them whilst keeping their gold plated pensions.
    Airman Brown has begged the government to bail VOTV out from his tax haven island in the Caribbean. 
  • Options
    Airman Brown has begged the government to bail VOTV out from his tax haven island in the Caribbean. 
    I’d settle for them bailing out Thanet District Council - we got £89k out of the £1.6bn they allocated to local government previously. 
  • Options
    Mine arrived finally but worth the wait.

The Don Welsh story is shocking and there's a nice photo of the mural.

Good obituaries for Seb, Maurice Hatter and Les Turner.

Nothing  about the ownership : - )
  • Options
    I always read VOTV quickly because of the ever fast moving Charlton story. Read well over half of it at the weekend and now everything's erupted again.
  • Options
    Arrived in Berks today, cheers Airman

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    I always read VOTV quickly because of the ever fast moving Charlton story. Read well over half of it at the weekend and now everything's erupted again.
    Bit like the zit on my chin ! 
  • Options
    Got mine, great read as usual and a lovely tribute to my dad from John Ingram (if you post on here or read this then thank you)