Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Not 2020/21 Season ticket prices (2019/20 Final Phase)

edited April 2020 in General Charlton

Obviously nothing on the OS given the current league suspension, but this, on the season ticket finance providers website if correct would mean some hefty increases across the board for the 2020/21 season whenever that might be and potentially facing league one opposition

Adult prices?

Zone 1 £520 -> £599 up 15.2%
Zone 2 £405 -> £480 up 18.2%
Zone 3 £355 -> £425 up 19.7%
Zone 4 £210 -> £299 up 42.4%

some of the differentials, for disabled season ticket holders are higher still

Adult Disabled prices?

Zone 1 £300 -> £420 up 40%
Zone 2 £290 -> £360 up 24.1%
Zone 3 £290 -> £340 up 17.24%
Zone 4 £210 -> £299 up 42.4%

Comments

• Jesus that price for North Upper 
  • £13 - £18.26 per match 
  • Main worry is that if you paid any money to the club where would it go? More consultancy fees etc?
  • edited April 2020
    Oh well, looks like I'm no longer buying my first season ticket in over a decade 
  • We don’t even know what league we are going to be in yet - as surely prices can’t go up for being in a lower league.

Of course I back bows and the boys but time season starts. 

Cullen and other loans will be finished 
    taylor will be out of contract. 
  • This is ridiculous, the club is unlikely to exist for next season. The EFL will not allow us to start next season, whatever league we are in, unless adequate funding exists.
    it would be madness to buy a Season Ticket.
  • I guess these were the prices set by Southall when things were going well (for him and his fellow crooks and parasites).

He probably saw a few more consultancy fees for himself, his wife and buddies to be taken out of this.

The north lower was too low but it does seem a big hike.

These are also the prices with the finance company so I assume there is some sort of surcharge on top of the cash up front price but I could be wrong.

So I'd hang fire and wait and see what actual prices are announced.

Clearly, a lot has changed, internally and externally, since these would have been drawn up.

WIOTOS
  • I guess these were the prices set by Southall when things were going well (for him and his fellow crooks and parasites).

He probably saw a few more consultancy fees for himself, his wife and buddies to be taken out of this.

These are also the prices with the finance company so I assume there is some sort of surcharge on top of the cash up front price but I could be wrong.

Clearly, a lot has changed, internally and externally, since these would have been drawn up.

WIOTOS
    Pretty sure Its usually the same price buying in installments 
  • shine166 said:
    I guess these were the prices set by Southall when things were going well (for him and his fellow crooks and parasites).

WIOTOS
    Never bought that way so don't know but how does finance company make money on the deal?
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    I guess these were the prices set by Southall when things were going well (for him and his fellow crooks and parasites).

WIOTOS
    Never bought that way so don't know but how does finance company make money on the deal?
    No idea, maybe a small % from the club 
  • No surprise at all is it, this lot were / are clearly looking to squeeze out every bit of cash they can from fans. 

Suspect it it was only the really poor run of form before the enforced stoppage that stopped these prices being announced. Bet they were desperately waiting for a couple of good results to roll out 
  • Say what you like about Roland but...
  • shine166 said:

WIOTOS
    The prices stated are the base price, APR for instalments depending on duration range from 3.59% to 19.89%
  • Not a chance in hell i’m renewing my season tickets. 

I’m not throwing my hard earned money away to find some fake sheik or dodgy Romanian has pocketed it . 

A lot needs to happen before anyone should even think about buying a season ticket  and I’m not talking about the virus . 
    Fully agreed 
  • se9addick said:
    Say what you like about Roland but...
    He was very fair with season ticket/matchday prices.

The 14/15 season saw my season ticket go down by £100.
  • Anybody even contemplating buying a season ticket with all the shit that is going on at our club is mad imho, and I have been a season ticket holder for 30+years.
    Ive jus bought one

WIOTOS
    For the current season it was £20 admin fee for a 4 month plan or £29 for a 10 month plan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we send CARD & The Belgian 20 over to Belgium, let Duchatelet flog them publically & he can return to the club?? 
  • no need for a season ticket in League One just come along when you want and sit where you want - sort of
  • The club has told me that the prices listed are what they charged last season after the first phase!
  • The club has told me that the prices listed are what they charged last season after the first phase!
    That makes sense as my zone 3 half season ticket was £220.
  • As mid-offer increases the rises were even more absurd. They won't have generated any useful revenue at that stage, so the only possible reason to do it will have been set a benchmark, although of course they don't have to follow it.
  • So they are possibly/probably not the prices.
    I think the thread title needs amending and or thread sinking before people are misled.
  • So they are possibly/probably not the prices.
    I think the thread title needs amending and or thread sinking before people are misled.
    I agree, although the club might want to note the reaction...
  • Am I alone in thinking maybe RD wasnt so bad after all.For my sins I never once considered not buying a season tiicket as I always thought in spite of the obvious other misgivings about the club,they were always very fairly priced.This whole situation now stinks,are we being asked to pay these prices to cover Southalls theft,or are we being asked to pay up front for a future round of consultants fees.I think even the diehard non boycotters are going to baulk at this.