Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not 2020/21 Season ticket prices (2019/20 Final Phase)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Am I alone in thinking maybe RD wasnt so bad after all.For my sins I never once considered not buying a season tiicket as I always thought in spite of the obvious other misgivings about the club,they were always very fairly priced.This whole situation now stinks,are we being asked to pay these prices to cover Southalls theft,or are we being asked to pay up front for a future round of consultants fees.I think even the diehard non boycotters are going to baulk at this.
    As above, these were RD's prices.
  • Options
    Am I alone in thinking maybe RD wasnt so bad after all.For my sins I never once considered not buying a season tiicket as I always thought in spite of the obvious other misgivings about the club,they were always very fairly priced.This whole situation now stinks,are we being asked to pay these prices to cover Southalls theft,or are we being asked to pay up front for a future round of consultants fees.I think even the diehard non boycotters are going to baulk at this.
    We're not being asked to pay these prices because they are not the prices.
  • Options

Depends if you think concessions age went up from 60years to 65years thats fair ,think not.
  • Options
    Not a chance in hell i’m renewing my season tickets. 

I’m not throwing my hard earned money away to find some fake sheik or dodgy Romanian has pocketed it . 

A lot needs to happen before anyone should even think about buying a season ticket  and I’m not talking about the virus . 
    Same boat as you beds 
  • Options
    No, Roland was very bad and anyway these were his prices.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    So, for clarity, there were three sets of prices last year - one set which applied originally, a second set which applied after May 27th, and a third set from July 8th. The club described the first two as "League One prices" and the final ones as "Championship" prices. As you can see, the biggest increases kicked in on phase three, although in fact we were promoted to the Championship in May, so most people had bought by then.

• Options
    Jesus that price for North Upper 
    £18.47 for a ticket doesn't seem too bad on the face of it if we're in the championship with Nimer who's provided his source of funds and wants to take us forward.

It's fucking terrible though if we're in league one, with Nimer having pulled out, RD back in charge and no hope of the club going anywhere.
  • Options
    They won't be realistic prices anyway as no doubt without wanting to derail this into a different debate over whether the season will end or not there's a high chance we'll miss the remaining 4 home games of the season which will probably mean a discount to be applied on next season's ST's.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    According to some on here Nimer is so rich that he was going to buy us all a season ticket for next season. 
  • Options
    I wouldn’t be surprised if season tickets went up a fair whack..... someone’s got to pay for Matts flat after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @MillwallFan as you are one of the 24 logged into this category at the moment, what are your thoughts on the pricing structure?!
  • Options
    I'll have a stab at 8k season tickets being sold.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I reckon you are alone in thinking that especially given that it's now been established these were Roland's prices
  • Options
    Whichever way they cut it and however many scenarios there were last year, the fact remains that I paid £355 for my ST last season. I won’t be paying £425 if I’m spared to buy one for next season. 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I reckon you are alone in thinking that especially given that it's now been established these were Roland's prices
    I am a little confused(getting on a bit) but I paid ,I think 290 last year for my concession seat in the East stand,it is now priced at £360.00.
  • Options
    I'll have a stab at 8k season tickets being sold.
    Be f@ck all sold this year if a vaccine is found.
    No  fans will be allowed in the ground 2020
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Do I get a discount for next season given my half season tickets have allowed us to watch virtually no games? 

Edit: clearly it won’t and this is a stupid question 
  • Options
    If the club is still going, and there's a season of football to watch at the Valley in 20-21, and if I'm still alive, then I will find the money for a season ticket.
    (unless it's thousands)
  • Options
    Do I get a discount for next season given my half season tickets have allowed us to watch virtually no games? 

Edit: clearly it won’t and this is a stupid question 
    Has there been any mention of this from the club at all about refunds or credits? I’ve seen many other clubs refunding but nothing from Charlton.