Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post covid-19 companies to use/boycott

124»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Hang on, just so I get this right, you can go on the "shit list" just by not paying your suppliers?

So that puts Charlton firmly on the list then. Along with thousands of other businesses. Good luck with that.

I don’t get why people wouldn’t pay their suppliers. My suppliers are fully paid up. Once this is all said and done, I’m going to need them and I’m going to need the best deals from them.
     Both customer & supplier should work together for a win win, rather than one of them trying to win outright.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Hang on, just so I get this right, you can go on the "shit list" just by not paying your suppliers?

So that puts Charlton firmly on the list then. Along with thousands of other businesses. Good luck with that.

I don’t get why people wouldn’t pay their suppliers. My suppliers are fully paid up. Once this is all said and done, I’m going to need them and I’m going to need the best deals from them.

Absolutely.
    The two accounts' functions that must be maintained are paying suppliers and paying staff - most other bean-counting stuff can wait.
  • Options
    As a landlord we accept our tenants can't pay the rent. My son is at Bournemouth University and he is still paying for tuition he isn't getting and accommodation he isn't using. There seems to be one law for us and one law for them. 
    Exactly the same for my son...
  • Options
    Almost vomited at the Facebook advert.

if you haven’t seen it, it’s basically someone slowly rapping to a series of videos displaying people’s positivity in times of adversity/humanity will overcome type thing

at the end it identifies as Facebook, with a line about support during Covid.  

In reality they’re just trying to push their platform in the most cringeworthy and despicable fashion imo.  

Companies don’t miss a trick.  It’s pathetic