Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats Walk 2020 - Sat 25th April

Comments

• Options
    I'm in.
    Will be wearing my Charlton shirt today and taking the dog out to my local park.
  • Options
    Just donated, and will be dragging the kids out to walk countless lengths of my 120 yard long road until we reach a mile!
    If you don’t count the lengths of your road you walk how will you know you’ve reached a mile ?
  • Options
    Already home and hosed - an hour’s lap of Chislehurst with my better half while it’s still fresh (actually a lot fresher than we anticipated!)

Please donate to our magnificent Upbeats if you haven’t yet done so: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/upbeatswalk2020
  • Options
    Mrs Large is out now with the dogs doing two to three miles. I will be doing mine later this afternoon.
  • Options
    How’s everyone getting on?

Worked a 14hr day yesterday and got a banging headache, been trying to put it off for as long as possible!
  • Options
    How’s everyone getting on?

Worked a 14hr day yesterday and got a banging headache, been trying to put it off for as long as possible!
    Not moved of the sofa yet, still managed to cramp up! 
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Two laps of Bostall Woods done, with Magnus.
  • Options
    I will be doing mine tomorrow.
  • Options
    We’re leaving in a minute
  • Options
    Just back. Only did 2 miles but happy with that. Wouldnt have been able to do the full walk this year so glad to have been able to do a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I done an hour around my house and garden.
  • Options
    Did just under 3 miles on circular walk with nothing but sheep and cows to see me!
  • Options
    Over £15k raised so far
  • Options
    Will be doing mine this afternoon. 
  • Options
    Quick stroll round the streets of Bickley with Lady Irving and @UEAAddick (who owes me a tenner for making his just giving donation) this morning. Lovely fresh day for it. 

Got a few friends to stick £10 in too and hopefully Bromley Addicks members got the email as well.
  • Options
    Well done to all those walking today in solidarity with The Upbeats. This is what makes our club great. A positive shining example to those muppets at the helm steering our club into stormy waters. Shine on Upbeats. 👏👏👏👏👏
  • Options
    Couple of laps round the sitting room. 
    What a fantastic response over £16000 now. 
  • Options
    Done - three miles around the garden. Time for a beer!

COYU
  • Options
    Just finished, 5 miles.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

COYU
    Wow - that‘s a big garden!
  • Options
    Quick stroll round the streets of Bickley with Lady Irving and @UEAAddick (who owes me a tenner for making his just giving donation) this morning. Lovely fresh day for it. 

Got a few friends to stick £10 in too and hopefully Bromley Addicks members got the email as well.
    Donated directly Henry.
    The link in the email was for a sponsored walk in Nigeria.
  • Options
    Almost £18k now!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

COYU
    And a lovely donation. You’re a star mate. 
     Back himself to win.
  • Options
    Wife, Niece, and Sister in Law just back from a 5 mile walk around Elmfield Wood and Norman Park wearing last years  tee shirts suitably adapted . I was there in spirit!. Donations made but interested to know if the request to top up Bens effort was a scam or not ?. Tony has previous!!!!