Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Upbeats Walk 2020 - Sat 25th April

Comments

• Options
    Done this afternoon, 4 miles pounded round Eynsford for a brilliant cause.
  • Options
    Didn’t see a single CAFC shirt on my 4 mile walk this afternoon 🤔

• Options
    Have just finished my trundle around the streets of Sidcup and Albany Park. Actually did in excess of 8km but my phone died half way round 

• Options
    Didn’t see a single CAFC shirt on my 4 mile walk this afternoon 🤔

I think I know where you went wrong, your 1st mile took you to Chorlton, not Charlton.
  • Options
    Used my sanctioned exercise for cycling today so not walk but I have donated. Great work everyone. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did a couple of miles this morning around Lesness Abbey woods with the dog. Did miss the usual chat on the way to the ground with TCE, and 3 Blokes amongst many others normally bump in to. 
  • Options
    Reckon my wife and I walked around 3.5 miles this morning including a section around Woking golf course. Will make a donation tomorrow but last  time I looked so far around £19k has been raised. Great effort.
  • Options
    Passed 20k :)
  • Options
    addickson said:
    Passed 20k :)

Stunning.
  • Options
    Just donated, and will be dragging the kids out to walk countless lengths of my 120 yard long road until we reach a mile!
    If you don’t count the lengths of your road you walk how will you know you’ve reached a mile ?
    Garmin watch  :)
  • Options
    Did about 3 miles with one of my Borders late yesterday afternoon. A very pleasant walk round the villages country lanes and plenty of wildlife out and about too. Very happy to support The Upbeats.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Great fundraising yet again! 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Headlock incoming 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    kimbo said:
    Lovely walk Blackheath to Oxleas Wood via Woolwich Common - 12k. shame we weren't together but it is wonderful we have raised nearly £20k 
    I'd be interested now that I have put your face on a picture.  I sent you the addidas charlton t shirt for the Wembley day out.

I asked you twice if you had received it and you ignored my questions three times.  Fascinating considering you are the head of a world famous charity.  
    So sorry! Sending you a PM
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Bugger. I was just pouring a large wine and opening the popcorn. 😉
  • Options
    Just seen the map posted by 'Mrdick'.
    I live a 3 minuet walk from Cray Meadows, so at the two and half kilometer mark our paths would have crossed.
    Pity i didn't  meet him.  
  • Options
    £21660 raised so far.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

We did 5 miles around Sidcup/Bexley, as @AFKABartram said, it was a shame to not catch up with old friends and chew the fat on the walk but at least there’s been plenty of money raised.
    I didn’t think you were allowed within 200 metres of a park?