Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scene with best one liner in a non-sitcom

13»

Comments

• Options
    “Infamy, infamy, they’ve got it in for me!”. Carry on...
  • Options
    Is that 3 sitcom quotes in a row now?

In the adapted words of Bricktop - You fucking Prats
  • Options
    (From memory so probably slightly off)

Scene: Several British officials/soldiers coming back from the Khyber pass sat in a cart being pulled by a large bovine.

Rector: That's the first time I have ever ridden in a cart pulled by a cow.

Roy Castle: Bullocks vicar.

Rector: No, I haven't honestly.

Carry On Up the Khyber
  • Options
    Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast - Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction
  • Options

Fuck You! That's My Name! You know why, Mister? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight; I drove an $80,000 BMW. That's my name. 

Alec Baldwin, from Glengarry Glen Ross.

• Options
    There are plenty of great bits from the west wing but the line from the first episode where sam is explaining how he accidentally slept with a prostitute always makes me chuckle:

Toby: Accidentally?
    Sam: Yes.
    Toby: I don’t understand, did you trip over something?
  • Options
    From See no evil, hear no evil

I'm not White!!  Does dad know??
  • Options
    Greetings Starfighter. 
    You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada. 
  • Options
    I give you Yosser Hughes in Boys from the Blackstuff, "I'm desperate Dan". No job, lost kids to social, contemplating suicide. Talking to priest called Dan.

Another classic was to button-hole real Graeme Souness, "I look like you".  And he did.
    Edit
  • Options
    Ace Rothstein: From now on, I want you to put an equal amount of blueberries in each muffin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Looking forward to the reaction as people get this very specific thread wrong.

- Netflix top 10 list part 2: now I'm really angry
    Don't recognise that one liner. Doesn't seem particularly noteworthy or funny. Sauce?
  • Options
    No no no no no no no no no 
    Gandi  in Sexy Best
    Also Ghandi in Sexy Beast, possibly his first line in it too. "I gotta change my shirt. I'm sweating like a cunt."
  • Options
    'That boy couldn't hit the side of a Renault Espace from 10 yards' 'I've got one word to say to you Smallsey - Hyundai' - the wise words of Mike Bassett England Manager's assistant who happened to be a second hand car salesman before he got the job
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    These go to 11.
    “These go to 11”.

This Is Spinal Tap.
    And he got more Lols than me.

• Options
    "All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone,"

Blaise Pascal

• Options
    'No Mr Bond I expect you to die'
  • Options
    "Razors... a bit of respect here!" as an old Cortina gets kicked off of a pile of bricks holding it up.
    Long Good Friday
  • Options
    Clouseau: Does your dog bite?
    Hotel clerk: No
    Clouseau: (bowing down to pet the dog) Nice doggie.
    Dog bites Clouseau's hand.
    Clouseau: I thought you said your dog did not bite.
    Hotel Clerk: That is not my dog.

Pink Panther Strikes Again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2020
    "Razors... a bit of respect here!" as an old Cortina gets kicked off of a pile of bricks holding it up.
    Long Good Friday
    Couldn't see it on Netflix so bought DVD. Arrived Thursday.  Looking forward to it.