Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Charlton Life POKER Tournament. 7th May@6pm ALL WELCOME****

Comments

• Options
    I did apply the other day but haven't checked I've been accepted. Sure this will be sorted before tonight? @sadiejane1981
    Sadie doesn't use CL much, ill send her a FB and ask if she can check or at least before 6pm for anyone who has joined
  • Options
    Cheers mate, looking forward to tonight.
  • Options
    6 runners for now, i have messaged Sadie. Hopefully she can pick up the new members either now or before 6pm. fingers crossed. not bad anymore? 
  • Options
    I did apply the other day but haven't checked I've been accepted. Sure this will be sorted before tonight? @sadiejane1981
    Sadie doesn't use CL much, ill send her a FB and ask if she can check or at least before 6pm for anyone who has joined
    John I’m lurking on here more than you think charlton life isn’t the issue children are lol. I accepted 4 new players yesterday and another 2 today. I’ll check just before 6 again so if anyone new applies between now and 6 and wants to play you will be accepted before 6pm don’t panic lol. Good luck to everyone taking part. 
  • Options
    Hello @sadiejane1981 good to see you posting.

We met briefly on the coach to and from the play-off final last year.

I'm not a poker player but would just mention that the Charlton Athletic Community Trust Quiz has been taking place during 'lockdown' at 6 or 6:30 on a Thursday evening. If numbers are down that might be a contributory factor.

If you are still in contact with @Miserableoldgit please pass on my best wishes to him. It would be good to see him back on here.
  • Options
    6 is a bit early.        I'll try and make it if i can get home from work in time. 
    Work !!! What's that? Full time Furlough is the way forward
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    6 is a bit early.        I'll try and make it if i can get home from work in time. 
    Work !!! What's that? Full time Furlough is the way forward
    I’m a key worker so I have no choice  . My wife is full time furloughed though . 
  • Options
    I’ve now registered 👍🏻
  • Options
    Touch and go but hoping to be there 
  • Options
    9 registered now - not bad, gl all (nvj62)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

I'm not a poker player but would just mention that the Charlton Athletic Community Trust Quiz has been taking place during 'lockdown' at 6 or 6:30 on a Thursday evening. If numbers are down that might be a contributory factor.

If you are still in contact with @Miserableoldgit please pass on my best wishes to him. It would be good to see him back on here.
    Thanks Len, this was probably a one off for starting at 6/630 and apologise as it was kind of rushed through. Going forward we will plan it better but as there was interest we thought we would get one set up and see how we get on.

Going forward we will need to work out the best times/stakes that will suit everyone. Lets get tonights out the way first and well see. Glad to hear 9 registered so far with an hour to go, thats not bad at all see you all soon. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Thanks Len, this was probably a one off for starting at 6/630 and apologise as it was kind of rushed through. Going forward we will plan it better but as there was interest we thought we would get one set up and see how we get on.

Going forward we will need to work out the best times/stakes that will suit everyone. Lets get tonights out the way first and well see. Glad to hear 9 registered so far with an hour to go, thats not bad at all see you all soon. 
    10 now :) 
  • Options
    Sounds like the general consensus is a later start time, so I think that’s definitely the case for future.
  • Options
    11 - I’m in 
  • Options
    Just registered, under CoveredEnd
  • Options
    Considering you have Tom Dwan as your profile pic, I’m gonna say you’re one to watch haha 
  • Options
    I've registered on the site. However, when I try to download their poxy software to my Laptop I keep getting "bad gateway" error message. Been like it all afternoon. Anyone else got any issues ?
  • Options
    lonman said:
    I've registered on the site. However, when I try to download their poxy software to my Laptop I keep getting "bad gateway" error message. Been like it all afternoon. Anyone else got any issues ?
    Try using a different browser 
  • Options
    Considering you have Tom Dwan as your profile pic, I’m gonna say you’re one to watch haha 
    The fact you knew who that was, i will note you as one to watch.. oh wait! 
  • Options
    lonman said:
    Try using a different browser 
    I did...it worked...registered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great effort guys/girls (if any are involved), last minute but as we are all kind of hibernating at present a nice little turnout. 

Enjoy the game, any feedback welcome going forward. Well sort out another soon maybe weekly if people want it. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Yes I remember, as John said it’s a one off because people were so eager lol. I will pass your message onto Paul x
  • Options
    great effort guys/girls (if any are involved), last minute but as we are all kind of hibernating at present a nice little turnout. 

Enjoy the game, any feedback welcome going forward. Well sort out another soon maybe weekly if people want it. 
    Fortnightly will probably be best and moved back to Sunday lol 😂 
  • Options
    Is this for fun, or fun & money, 
    cheers
  • Options
    Is this for fun, or fun & money, 
    cheers
    fun + money $5.50, so minimal price for a bit of poker 

Fortnightly will probably be best and moved back to Sunday lol 😂 
    Well have to see what people think,if enough people want weekly we will go with the majority, anyone who prefers 2 weekly can jump in whenever. 
  • Options
    Is anyone else trying to register or waiting for me to accept? I’m trying to log in but internet lagging 
  • Options
    6.01 - no late reg. damn
  • Options
    6.01 - no late reg. damn
    There normally is that sucks 
  • Options
    just about made it in. didn't think I'd be there in time as I was busy lying in a hammock but the sun disappeared behind my neighbour's roof just in time
  • Options
    Im waiting for you to accept....