Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Charlton Life POKER Tournament. 7th May@6pm ALL WELCOME****

13»

Comments

• Options
    lonman said:
    Im waiting for you to accept....
    I accepted you earlier 
  • Options
    There were no new member requests when I logged on. I accepted them all. 
  • Options
    disapointed this was arranged to clash with the CACT quiz!

@AFKABartram , not sure why a gambling tournament deserves to be a sticky more than CACT quiz! 

• Options
    has is started ? I'm still waiting to get accepted.
  • Options
    Just registered, under CoveredEnd
    Oi.
  • Options
    redman said:

@AFKABartram , not sure why a gambling tournament deserves to be a sticky more than CACT quiz! 

Give it a rest ffs 13 people playing poker is hardly going to jeopardise your quiz.  What the heck do you want afka to do about it. Leave the geezer alone I’m sure he has other stuff to do. 

Ps apologies for not registering in time. I tried 6 mins after it started but no late reg. nevermind will play next time hopefully 
  • Options
    Oi.

DID YOU GET ACCEPTED ?
  • Options
    lonman said:
    Oi.

DID YOU GET ACCEPTED ?
    It's ok I'm not playing. I'm just having a nose.
  • Options
    redman said:

Did anyone ask for the CACT thread to be made a sticky?
  • Options
    lonman said:
    lonman said:
    When I logged on there was no requests
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:

it wasn't really down to what it was, i just tagged a few people and one done it for me... you cant really blame AFKA for that. 
  • Options
    Apologies I missed out this time. Will definitely play and win next time.
  • Options
    13 runners, currently on the first break, 8 left. Good turnout guys! 
    Paying top 3 
  • Options
    and then there were 6.   One table left.
  • Options
    5th overall.   My Ace King losing versus two jacks before the flop.   Enjoyed it chaps.   Mr Bevan you rode your luck!
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    5th overall.   My Ace King losing versus two jacks before the flop.   Enjoyed it chaps.   Mr Bevan you rode your luck!
    Not enough lol bubbled in 4th. Great turnout, one shove with 89 or 78 lol was lucky :) lost flip 66 v A8 

Good fun and good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    3rd place not to bad  ;)
  • Options
    Looking forward to the next one, this one was a disaster for me haha 
  • Options
    Defo up for the next one
  • Options
    I was only told about this an hour ago. Very up for the next one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK, unstickying this now. Let us know the day before the next tournament is due by tagging a couple of mods in, and we can re-sticky it again.
  • Options
    Who won ? 😳
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    redman said:

it wasn't really down to what it was, i just tagged a few people and one done it for me... you cant really blame AFKA for that. 
    I wasn't intending to have a go at AFKA in particular for this but I still think the CACT quiz is a worthier cause. 
    Some people just like some qudos when the upbeats are involved? probably not but ......
  • Options
    Who won ? Or is a secret 😉
  • Options
    I managed to win for my first Charlton Life poker W. Was good fun, thanks for organising it. 
  • Options
    alicwkd said:
    I managed to win for my first Charlton Life poker W. Was good fun, thanks for organising it. 
    Well done 
  • Options
    alicwkd said:
    Congratulations 🥳 
  • Options
    Hey, I don't play poker.  :*
    I won the Sittingbourne FC fans quiz on line (had help using zoom or whatever) the other night tho'......
    Got this one wrong though:

Who is the leading goalscorer in premier league history who never got an international cap ?

• Options
    Hey, I don't play poker.  :*
    I won the Sittingbourne FC fans quiz on line (had help using zoom or whatever) the other night tho'......
    Got this one wrong though:

Who is the leading goalscorer in premier league history who never got an international cap ?

Kevin Campbell. 

But Mark Bright, Jason Euell and Paulo Di Canio are all in the top 10