Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keep getting signed out

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Not been signed out for about 5 days👍👍
  • Options
    Yup, been good
  • Options
    So it looks like the getting logged out thing is fixed. @dwb, you still having password problems?
  • Options
    Keep getting signed out. It's ok if I click back but if if I press on Roland Out of Forum at the top I have enter the site again. Also when I try to log back in it tells me my password is wrong, which it isnt.
  • Options
    On Iphone I keep getting logged out after I have read a thread and click on Roland out as well.
  • Options
    Works fine on Desktop
  • Options
    Not on my desktop, I sign in, read the first thread and then as soon as I move to another thread I get signed out.
  • Options
    @happyvalley and @Nicholas this is a known issue if you're using vanillacommunity version of the site, as certain links are hardcoded to the forum.charltonlife version instead, as mentioned in an earlier post on this thread.
     However you need to be aware that using the Forum, Category and Activity links at the top of the page or the Roland Out at the bottom will kick you back to forum.charltonlife.com, so you may end up back at square one again.
    If at the bottom of the screen, click on the "Home" link instead, and if at the top click on the Charlton Life logo. Both of those will send you to the home page of the current version you're on.