Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PALACE AWAY LOOKS NAUGHTY

Just been told by a Palace customer of mine that they are well up for it (off the pitch) on 1st Sep.Was contemplating taking my
nipper to his first Palace away game,might just go on my own now.

Comments

• Options
    Go with the lads....

I know people that are very very well behaved that are looking forward to this for the wrong reasons!
  • Options
    if you go looking for trouble you'll get it. If you don't you wont.
  • Options
    Well put WSS
  • Options
    im sure everyone knows that.

i think ill give it a miss.
  • Options
    You can also get you arse kicked for walking along doing nothing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]You can also get you arse kicked for walking along doing nothing.
    Don't wear colours and it wont happen.
  • Options
    Worst way there will be a couple of slaps and the old bill will be there straight away. They will be on it that day i tall ya. I know its not the same, but i went west ham millwall a few seasons ago, and the old bill presence was emmence. Think there will be a similar number for this game, because it is looking more and more tasty as time and circumstance goes on.
  • Options
    Whatever stand singer is totally right on this- go in peace and without colours and nothing will happen.
  • Options
    Bring it on Nigels !!!!
  • Options
    What has the world come to?

Worrying about getting a slap of the Nigels!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And when it all kicks off I hope Simon Jordan is hauled before the FA for inciting violence.

If a player is booked for taking his shirt off then a chairman should face sanctions for basically encouraging a tear up as he did last week in what was clearly an already volatile situation (was it a 'dust up' he said he wanted?). Stupid orange prick.
  • Options
    yes.. when there's blood on the streets of croydon later that night - he will only have himself to blame.

tho i do think we might have to shoulder a bit mocking them when we relegated them. They've not forgotten that.
  • Options
    Need to sort the song out for this one. Instead of sha la la, change it to 'Super Jon Fortune' and 'he sent the palace down'.

Should be a nice day out. :-)
  • Options
    will be one of the safest grounds you can go to if you're not looking for it. If your'e scared of getting a slap you better not go to cardiff, burnley etc. More chance of trouble there for an innocent person.
  • Options
    They deserve all that they are going to get!!!
    I work with a couple and they genuinely believe that we a geeky mugs, pot kettle and black springs to mind!!
    i just hope that whatever happens is for the good of the game (we win 5-0, set fire to the Holmesdale,sing the wheels on the bus,throw cheese rolls on the pitch and Pardew plants a huge CAFC flag on the half way line) :O)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes.. when there's blood on the streets of croydon later that night - he will only have himself to blame.

tho i do think we might have to shoulder a bit mocking them when we relegated them. They've not forgotten that.

Do you think if you cut him open he'd bleed tango?

Teams took the piss out of us for going down - it was only a bit of banter. Stupid Spotty Nigels need to get over themselves, still going on about it now is pathetic.

I'm usually pretty rational and laid back on all this sort of stuff but fecking hate Jordan and would love to see him come a cropper in a big way. (That said I won't be going 'tooled up' looking to get 'naughty' at Selhurst - I hope there's a real hostile atmosphere as that's exciting but hope there's not any serious violence).
  • Options
    Careful what you say mate, you don't want to upset Palace fans!
  • Options
    Do we know how many tickets we are getting yet ?
  • Options
    I'd be worrying more about Cardiff than Palace when it comes to fans antics. At Selhurst, head down and walk in the crowd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I'd be worrying more about Cardiff than Palace when it comes to fans antics. At Selhurst, head down and walk in the crowd.
    I've been smacked supporting Swansea as an Englishman by Swansea fans and i've been to Swansea Cardiff in the Welsh Cup, not nice at all. I'm glad Cardiff is midweek because i very much doubt i'll be going.

(Salad is a Jack - see what i mean!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am in Bruge that day,but i would never worry about going there,i can think of a lot of worse places to go!as others have said i think the police will be well on top of events near the ground,if there is trouble it will be well away from there so just enjoy and do not worry about it as these so called palarse fans that are up for it would not chance anything under the ready eye unless they fancy a spell in nick
  • Options
    Going to the game but not taking my boy. I know 99% he'd be OK and he really wants to go but don't want to have to worry about him.

As people have said, don't go looking for it, don't wear colours, don't join in the singing of "Their turning Selhurst Park into a public lavatory" when sitting in the Directors Box.

As this build up and we know nothing much will happen anywhere near the ground, thank god

BTW The home game will be a Catogory C match for the Police. About 6 Cat b and all the rest Cat A.
  • Options
    I for one can't wait,but then i've never been to palace. I agree with everyone thats said don't wear colours if you dont want trouble, course some are going looking for trouble but don't mean that has to change other peoples plans.
  • Options
    crystal palace have to a man the most meekest fans in the country,we have a few nutters granted but most of are fans are decent enough,dear me its palace,nigel country.
  • Options
    But they don't care about us?????

I was in Hungary when Millwall played Ferencvaros.................going to Palar5e will be a teddy bears picnic in comparison.

It took all my strength to go back there for 'Denis in the last minute' & I'm sure I will argue with myself in the run up to going again. But I know when push comes to shove.............I'll be there.

The day I stop going to football because I'm worried that I might get a slap, is a long long way off. But if some people don't want to bring their kids thats fair enough. But everyone who has said it already is spot on. The groups will want to be found by the police. Once they are they'll puff their chests and say................'the old bill were too good for us, otherwise we would have had you' drink their pints of wife beater & go home thinking they've just won a war.................................truly, truly pathetic!!!!!
  • Options
    in a nutshell
  • Options
    I'm sure I speak for all Charlton fans when I say that I'm looking forward to an exciting game of second tier English football, with all of the zeal, excitement and passion that involves.

Oh yeah, bring your shoes.
  • Options
    blimey what's it come to when you are frightened to go to Palace....don't go looking for it..... but do go with about 50 of your tastiest mates...I am a very placid middle aged family man lived in USA but I'm thinking of coming home for that. Have fond memories of visits to Palace in the 70's...we were a bit tasty then....
  • Options
    Im sure it will be fine and a good day had by all
    Police will be all over the place no room for trouble

As for colours people should wear them with pride

As im sure the thugs wont touch them they are after like minded people and they all know each other anyway so dont be scared to wear the shirt
  • Options
    Blimey, the day that we start worrying about going to Selhurst...

Henry, take your lad, he'll be fine, otherwise when is he gonna know what its all about.

My old man took me to Selhurst, Stamford Bridge, Millwall etc in the 80's when it really was intimidating.

As others have said, only trouble there will be will be organised away from the ground. There will be more Charlton than Palace on the train there and no doubt we'll be kept in for half an hour after the game so no aggro after either.

This is Palace not Galatasaray.