Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PALACE AWAY LOOKS NAUGHTY

2»

Comments

• Options
    31 posts and only a hint of a good shoeing, tut tut ;)
  • Options
    When can we give 'em our shoeing?
  • Options
    As for colours people should wear them with pride

As im sure the thugs wont touch them they are after like minded people and they all know each other anyway so dont be scared to wear the shirt
    Exactly, the safest thing to do is wear colours, it means that you aren't 'fair game' and are just there to enjoy the match.
  • Options
    Yeah, this is silly stuff, theyre palace for fcks sake.
  • Options
    haha palace.. seriously can we sink this thread because if any millwall, west ham and god help me palace see this thread our geeky fan reputation will be entrenched in history for all time... scared of palace hhahaha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]haha palace.. seriously can we sink this thread because if any millwall, west ham and god help me palace see this thread our geeky fan reputation will be entrenched in history for all time... scared of palace hhahaha

To late! ;-)
  • Options
    nerd capital croydon,going with a few lads ,drink where we want do what we want,like its always been,enough of this thread.
  • Options
    I didn't say I was scared to go for f**cks sake when I started this thread,just that as it's going to be a bit tasty maybe best not to take a six year old.The day the nigel's run me I'll stop goin.
  • Options
    be more on edge at barnet mate.
  • Options
    Blimey, the day that we start worrying about going to Selhurst... Ditto etc. Come on remember who we are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2007
    We hate palarse and we hate palarse we are the palarse haters!FACT!
  • Options
    lol at this thread! I have been to every Palace v Charlton match since the late 70's and I can assure there is nothing to worry about ffs! hope I see that mouthy nigel again this year who gave it large last time and then realised me and a few mates who were walking behind were in fact the team he was singing about hating lol after a little verbal he decided to run down a side road! very funny and still laugh about him now!

UP THE ADDICKS.
  • Options
    the most funny thing i saw at a palace charlton game was after they beat us in the first leg of the playoffs,walking past the pickwick i saw some palace in a car baiting a young charlton lad,he threw a sweet or something at the car,and two of em got out to clump him,he m,ust of been a boxer the charlton lad or something as he threw about five punches at em and they were on the penny,they then tried to grass him to the policeman walking past,who said he saw it all and the lad was defending himself,of they went bloodied up and surpising enough they lost there zeal for baiting charlton fans after that.
  • Options
    ha ha good to see Old Bill letting him get away with it
  • Options
    We Played all our games away - Remember?
  • Options
    My niece is getting married at 2:30 on the 1st of September.

I sense a family row brewing.
  • Options
    BBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Worried about going palace away!!! Funny stuff.
  • Options
    At what stage has anyone said anything about being worried ???????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]BBWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dunno why your laughing, you signed Craig Bellamy!! lololol
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]At what stage has anyone said anything about being worried ???????

Is this post not about worrying who to take to palace away?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i would say its about leaving the kids at home so people can enjoy themselves properly.
  • Options
    If you know the fella who started the post, you would know it wasn't about being worried.

Discussing whether to go with the fellas, and leave a six year old at home is not about being worried.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Dunno why your laughing, you signed Craig Bellamy!! lololol
    Come one dude, you see PALACE AWAY LOOKS NAUGHTY in caps and its difficult not to chuckle!!

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i would say its about leaving the kids at home so people can enjoy themselves properly.

To be truthful, I had barely read the contents on the thread before posting, just saw the thread title.
    Should have read more into it before posting.
    It's probably a little different as your rivals with palace, but I'd rate palace fans amongst the most pathetic in the country.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]If you know the fella who started the post, you would know it wasn't about being worried.

Discussing whether to go with the fellas, and leave a six year old at home is not about being worried.

You clearly know the bloke, I haven't got a clue who he is.
    I read the initial post before adding my comments, there was no mention of "going with the fellas".
    It came across as being worried to take the kids (which is every parents call, I'm not slating him for caring about his kids). In my experience palace away is probably one of the easiest away days trouble wise thats all.
  • Options
    "Worried" only to the extent that nobody would want their kids to see them getting nicked!
  • Options
    I think my boy is worried about me going ;-)
  • Options
    Lets just send our kids - i'm sure they can take care of palace
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]I'd rate palace fans amongst the most pathetic in the country.
    Post of the month!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Mortain it aint a case of being sacred but seeing it kick off left right and centre would probably scare him and put him off going,that was my point not me pooing my pants when the nigel's come out to play.