Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remaining fixtures and kick off times announced

Comments

• Options
    With the short lead in, fitness is going to be a bigger factor than ability for the first few weeks. 
  • Options
    All 4 of our midweek games are away.

No midweek home games. So we must travel for every midweek game.  How is that fair?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

No midweek home games. So we must travel for every midweek game.  How is that fair?

Will the players be staying over night before? If they are travelling on the day of game, away fixtures may be better as evening fixtures?
  • Options
    craigcafc said:
    Oggy Red said:

Will the players be staying over night before? If they are travelling on the day of game, away fixtures may be better as evening fixtures?
    Obviously not for the Brentford game, and I doubt for Cardiff and Birmingham games also. Then there's Leeds away, the final game which may prove vital for both teams.

Don't forget the issue is not just travelling there, players won't return to their homes until the early hours of the morning.
    They'll normally have the day off, of course ..... but it can cause disruptions to recovery/training/next game preparations should Bowyer feel the need to change the schedule.

For example, getting back home Wednesday early morning from the Cardiff game - our next game is Millwall. :smile:

• Options
    craigcafc said:
    Oggy Red said:

Where are they going to stay? Hotels are not opening up until mid july as far as I have seen?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Might be better. Hull for example play us at 3pm, if they have to travel to us on the day, that's an early start

• Options
    No news about the Hull and Cardiff ticket refunds though.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Might be better. Hull for example play us at 3pm, if they have to travel to us on the day, that's an early start

Why would they travel to us?
  • Options

https://www.footballparadise.com/championship-clubs-reach-broadcast-arrangement-with-sky-over-remaining-fixtures/

Season ticket holders will be able to watch any of those 30 matches via iFollow if it involves their club, irrespective of having a Sky Sports subscription, while the other 78 matches will be available to supporters of the individual clubs involved via iFollow if they have a season ticket, and will not be accessible via the red button on Sky.

It's a bugger they are not on the red button. Where can I watch it on ifollow....?  I dont have a smart tv that I can hook anything up to but I do have the sky sports app on my phone......but I dont want to watch the game on that btw. I have a laptop & being a seaspn ticket holder I can watch our live stream service, but I'd rather watch it on my 42"tv than a 15" laptop. 

Buggers  !!
  • Options
    craigcafc said:
    Oggy Red said:

Where are they going to stay? Hotels are not opening up until mid july as far as I have seen?

Some are still open, just letting in key workers and others with an exemption, they'll probably book in somewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020

https://www.footballparadise.com/championship-clubs-reach-broadcast-arrangement-with-sky-over-remaining-fixtures/

Season ticket holders will be able to watch any of those 30 matches via iFollow if it involves their club, irrespective of having a Sky Sports subscription, while the other 78 matches will be available to supporters of the individual clubs involved via iFollow if they have a season ticket, and will not be accessible via the red button on Sky.

It's a bugger they are not on the red button. Where can I watch it on ifollow....?  I dont have a smart tv that I can hook anything up to but I do have the sky sports app on my phone......but I dont want to watch the game on that btw. I have a laptop & being a seaspn ticket holder I can watch our live stream service, but I'd rather watch it on my 42"tv than a 15" laptop. 

Buggers  !!
    Even non smart tvs tend to have a usb socket on the back.  Find that and buy a long usb to usb lead to connect your laptop to the tv.  That's what I do.
  • Options
    Will the saturday games also be available via the red button on sky?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Oggy Red said:

Why would they travel to us?
    oops!
    Actually I was hoping that someone from Hull would read my comment and they'd come down to London by mistake and get a 10 point penalty for not fulfilling a fixture  :D
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

And a pig for a last train home for the fans.
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Get a Chromecast which plugs into an HDMI socket on your TV. Then with the App you can stream from another device to your TV, I do that when I watch BT Sport or things like ITV player from my tablet
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Even non smart tvs tend to have a usb socket on the back.  Find that and buy a long usb to usb lead to connect your laptop to the tv.  That's what I do.
    Just checked. It has 1 scart socket & 2 HDMi sockets. Its 10 years old fgs.
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Get a Chromecast which plugs into an HDMI socket on your TV. Then with the App you can stream from another device to your TV, I do that when I watch BT Sport or things like ITV player from my tablet
    Might look into this but still a faff. 
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Might look into this but still a faff. 
    Depends how keen you are to watch the match, Golfie?

If it's too much of a faff, there's always the Charlton Life match thread!  :smile:

• Options
    So only if it's a live Sky game will it be on Sky? No red button games? Season ticket holders can watch on ifollow, is that home games only?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks Sage.
  • Options
    Thanks Sage.
    No problem. it could change and the EFL and Sky Sports decide to allow Red Button but either way, all games will be available on Valley Pass for us.
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Golfie, what AV output does your laptop have? If it's HDMI, I think you should just be able to get a HDMI cable and plug that from the TV to the laptop. If it's one of the multi-pin AV ports I think it can get a bit more complicated, but should still be doable.
  • Options
    I know we were rumoured to be playing a friendly at Palace tomorrow, but someone just mentioned to me that a member of the background staff had told him that we also have a behind closed doors friendly with Fulham lined up. Anyone else heard this?
  • Options
    Is anyone having any issues with Valley Pass? 

I have logged out but stupidly can’t remember my password as I haven’t logged in since the start of the season. I have tried all the ones I can think off. 

i have tried to reset with the link but it states the link is invalid. 
  • Options

I have logged out but stupidly can’t remember my password as I haven’t logged in since the start of the season. I have tried all the ones I can think off. 

yep can't access it - can't remember my password
  • Options

Send me your Bank Account Number / Sort Code and I'll take a look for you
    That’s the problem I use different passwords for everything as instructed. Then I can’t ever bloody remember then. 

You are welcome to the bank details if you are willing to take all the debt that comes with them😁
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Buggers  !!
    Golfie, what AV output does your laptop have? If it's HDMI, I think you should just be able to get a HDMI cable and plug that from the TV to the laptop. If it's one of the multi-pin AV ports I think it can get a bit more complicated, but should still be doable.
     Thanks.....will look into it.
  • Options

Send me your Bank Account Number / Sort Code and I'll take a look for you
    That’s the problem I use different passwords for everything as instructed. Then I can’t ever bloody remember then. 

You are welcome to the bank details if you are willing to take all the debt that comes with them😁
    Haha - Well thats just boring

Managed to login to ValleyPass with my own details though