Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remaining fixtures and kick off times announced

13»

Comments

• Options

https://www.footballparadise.com/championship-clubs-reach-broadcast-arrangement-with-sky-over-remaining-fixtures/

Season ticket holders will be able to watch any of those 30 matches via iFollow if it involves their club, irrespective of having a Sky Sports subscription, while the other 78 matches will be available to supporters of the individual clubs involved via iFollow if they have a season ticket, and will not be accessible via the red button on Sky.

It's a bugger they are not on the red button. Where can I watch it on ifollow....?  I dont have a smart tv that I can hook anything up to but I do have the sky sports app on my phone......but I dont want to watch the game on that btw. I have a laptop & being a seaspn ticket holder I can watch our live stream service, but I'd rather watch it on my 42"tv than a 15" laptop. 

Buggers  !!
    Even non smart tvs tend to have a usb socket on the back.  Find that and buy a long usb to usb lead to connect your laptop to the tv.  That's what I do.
    Just checked. It has 1 scart socket & 2 HDMi sockets. Its 10 years old fgs.
    Just get a HDMI lead and connect from laptop to your TV mate.
  • Options

https://www.footballparadise.com/championship-clubs-reach-broadcast-arrangement-with-sky-over-remaining-fixtures/

Season ticket holders will be able to watch any of those 30 matches via iFollow if it involves their club, irrespective of having a Sky Sports subscription, while the other 78 matches will be available to supporters of the individual clubs involved via iFollow if they have a season ticket, and will not be accessible via the red button on Sky.

It's a bugger they are not on the red button. Where can I watch it on ifollow....?  I dont have a smart tv that I can hook anything up to but I do have the sky sports app on my phone......but I dont want to watch the game on that btw. I have a laptop & being a seaspn ticket holder I can watch our live stream service, but I'd rather watch it on my 42"tv than a 15" laptop. 

Buggers  !!
    Even non smart tvs tend to have a usb socket on the back.  Find that and buy a long usb to usb lead to connect your laptop to the tv.  That's what I do.
    That assumes his laptop has an HDMI port though, which might not be true depending on how old it is.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Buggers  !!
    That assumes his laptop has an HDMI port though, which might not be true depending on how old it is.
    And if it doesn’t, USB to HDMI adaptors are pretty cheap.
  • Options

Buggers  !!
    Get a Chromecast which plugs into an HDMI socket on your TV. Then with the App you can stream from another device to your TV, I do that when I watch BT Sport or things like ITV player from my tablet
    Might look into this but still a faff. 
    I do this. As has been said, connect a hdmi cable to your laptop or pc's hdmi port using one of these then plug into your tv and select the relevant source for the port. The thing to check is whether your computer has a normal hdmi connector or a micro one. Most have a normal one but check first. Just compare it in size to the hdmi port on your tv. If it is half the size it is a micro and you need a micro to full hdmi lead. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GOLD-1080P-HDMI-CABLE-LEAD-SMART-HD-TV-HDTV-3D-METRE-1m-1-5m-2m-3M-5M-10M-Uk/163361321875?hash=item260917f393:g:XgAAAOSw4CFYrtj~

• Options
    Must be nice for clubs to be able to move games at such short notice without having to take other considerations into account

Especially as my first reaction for the QPR game was: "Thats a bit late to be moving it"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lots of very difficult games to come against promotion seekers and relegation dodgers .. we have got off to a great start and now need 100% from everyone to stay in this league .. we can do this !!
  • Options
    A move by 90 minutes for footballing reasons? Really? 

3PM is a nice time to sit down with a couple of pints and watch the game. 12.30 means peaking too early...  :(;)  
  • Options
    A bit puzzled why both QPR and Reading have been moved forward, it's not as if the away team has far to travel before or after the match. Getting home after the game at say 5pm rather than 7:30pm hardly makes a difference to their preparation for the next match
  • Options
    A bit puzzled why both QPR and Reading have been moved forward, it's not as if the away team has far to travel before or after the match. Getting home after the game at say 5pm rather than 7:30pm hardly makes a difference to their preparation for the next match
    I suppose we've got trips to Cardiff and Birmingham after those games respectively so gives us a bit more recovery time

Same with Wigan as the Leeds game will be a few days after too
  • Options
    Moved cos Sue Parkes has an online bridge fixture at 4pm 
    Just seen on Prime ministers questions that Sue has been given government approval to attend the bridge fixture in person and is exempt from any social distancing guidelines that have been set out. I’m also very pleased that the COBRA meeting that was due to take place the following day has been cancelled due to Sue not being able to attend - a prior arranged engagement to taste Iceland’s new range of frozen vol-au-vents has rightly taken priority.
  • Options
    I suppose we've got trips to Cardiff and Birmingham after those games respectively so gives us a bit more recovery time

I could understand the away team not wanting a long drive home after an evening kickoff yet our game at Cardiff (7:45pm) hasn't been moved forward. The players won't get home until well after midnight, and then play on Friday evening
  • Options

I could understand the away team not wanting a long drive home after an evening kickoff yet our game at Cardiff (7:45pm) hasn't been moved forward. The players won't get home until well after midnight, and then play on Friday evening

Never noticed this previously.

Given that Millwall are at home on their game before (30/06), they've already got an advantage over us ffs.

• Options

Someone was listening to me  :D
    clive said:

• Options
    Another dog shit KO time, WTF is going on? I know this one makes a bit more sense, as killerandflash points out, but it's still crap. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Surprised it wasn't rolled back earlier tbh.

Still won't be getting home til late whereas Millwall are playing at home the same day. Ideal preparation for them, can't say the same for us.

• Options
    Is Golfie still trying to figure out how to plug his ancient laptop into his ancient TV..? 🤣