Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Even I feel sorry for Charlton fans-Simon Jordan in todays Sun

13»

Comments

• Options
    How many times is he planning to write the same article?
  • Options
    TimAddick said:
    I know Jordan is a number one moron regarding us and our history with Palarse, and the Aston Martin stuff, what a crass git he is...but, he did stand up for us against Roland and later with Mouthall on Talk Sport, and highlighted the farce that was unravelling before us, much to my surprise...or was that his ego 🤔...oh, and by the way fu*k off Palarse..

Yes,standing up for us is because he is getting paid, it's part of the job.

I do question our history with CP. Definately none when we were in first div for our first stint. I think most likely late 60s onwards. How many times we played them in any. League. No more than 30 times I would estimate. I know some will think me a knob for saying this, but using the word Palarse is no better than Jordon.

I'd of said it fit's perfectly...imho of course.. ;)
    Have I offended you?. I couldn't care less.
  • Options
    TimAddick said:
    TimAddick said:
    I know Jordan is a number one moron regarding us and our history with Palarse, and the Aston Martin stuff, what a crass git he is...but, he did stand up for us against Roland and later with Mouthall on Talk Sport, and highlighted the farce that was unravelling before us, much to my surprise...or was that his ego 🤔...oh, and by the way fu*k off Palarse..

I do question our history with CP. Definately none when we were in first div for our first stint. I think most likely late 60s onwards. How many times we played them in any. League. No more than 30 times I would estimate. I know some will think me a knob for saying this, but using the word Palarse is no better than Jordon.

I'd of said it fit's perfectly...imho of course.. ;)
    Have I offended you?. I couldn't care less.
    No and likewise!
  • Options
    TimAddick said:

68 times.  As always seems the case with our Derbies, we have a poor record with 19 wins against 34 losses.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/charlton-athletic/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal%20Palace/