Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall Live on SKY

Comments

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    We always lose to Millwall
    we always lose on Sky

Two negatives usually make a positive right? 
    Well we have to beat Millwall and also when we are televised....one day.
  • Options
    soapy_jones said:
    Fook!

I saw this image in passing initially and saw it as someone’s little fella poking out the waistband of his pants. Slightly more concerned I then zoomed in to check.
  • Options
    Sky are saying Millwall game is 6pm? 
    No, 20:15

https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    My approach to this will be to pay the tenner on Now TV then bet enough to win a tenner on a Millwall win. If that doesnt happen, it will be worth the cash to see us gain at least a point.
    Regarding Now TV, I've just signed up for Sky Sports(all the channels) for £20 a month for 3 months. Was looking on Google for live tv matches and this offer was there.
  • Options
    Who do you think the in-studio pundit will be?

Saint Christopher?

Or Satan Taylor?
    Southall and Nimer
  • Options
    edited June 2020

They obviously have it wrong there lol

Sky website and EFL website both say 20.15 and as I said no Friday game is gonna start at 6pm
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Why wouldn’t they have a Friday game at 6pm? Not saying that they haven’t got the Millwall kick off wrong because it looks like they have but what’s stopping them from putting other games in that time slot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why wouldn’t they have a Friday game at 6pm? Not saying that they haven’t got the Millwall kick off wrong because it looks like they have but what’s stopping them from putting other games in that time slot?
    People coming home from work I guess.

Obviously some are working from home, but its still a weekday and people will be at work, unless its a bank holiday they normally put weekday games on during the evening only say 8pm kick offs normally
  • Options
    This is all very easily explained. 
    On millwank tv the game Will kick off at 6pm.

On Charlton tv the game Will kick off at 8pm.

This is so that it can be made as realistic as possible with  Charlton fans being allowed to do whatever it is 90 minutes after our inbred cousins 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Suspect the 8.15 kick off, is so it starts at half time of the League 1 Play off game
  • Options
    I do know that Sky are showing some midweek Premier League matches at 6pm. 

I would assume that the Millwall  one is at 8.15pm & the Brum one at 6pm. Both live. Just my assumption though. 
  • Options
    0-17
  • Options
    It's a bank holiday here in the states as well, but I have a doctor's appointment at kick-off so I will be changing that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think I have only missed 2 Charlton v millwall games since the 60s. 
    I can count on the fingers of one hand our victories. 
    If we win this game (stop laughing)
    I genuinely don't know if I'll be pissed of or happy. 

Let's win this game for SEB 
    In all the times we’ve had a beer together, I never realised you only had 3 fingers. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sussed it.  Sky have obviously cottoned on that Charlton will start playing at 8 even though ko is at 6!

Confusing times...
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sussed it.  Sky have obviously cottoned on that Charlton will start playing at 8 even though ko is at 6!

Confusing times...
    I enquired the other week @soapy_jones if you've been in training for that usual dive behind the sofa yet? 😉
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    It's a bank holiday here in the states as well, but I have a doctor's appointment at kick-off so I will be changing that. 
    Which kick off time 6.00pm or 8.15pm GMT? ....... :)
  • Options
    8.15pm
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    My approach to this will be to pay the tenner on Now TV then bet enough to win a tenner on a Millwall win. If that doesnt happen, it will be worth the cash to see us gain at least a point.
    Regarding Now TV, I've just signed up for Sky Sports(all the channels) for £20 a month for 3 months. Was looking on Google for live tv matches and this offer was there.
    Got a link mate? 
  • Options
    Kick off is definitely 8.15pm. No idea how Sky are fitting it all in at the moment as 2 League 1 play offs down for the the same night on the same channel. But we are definitely the latest of the 3. Imagine there will either be more movement, or one will be moved to Arena/Mix for one half. 

As for Birmingham game: definitely not on TV. Moved to the Wednesday as Stoke v Birmingham has moved to the Sunday, because Leeds v Stoke has moved to the Thursday before for TV (I. E. can't play Thursday - Saturday or Sunday - Tuesday). 
  • Options
    Anoraks! I thought we were Trainspotters.
    https://www.facebook.com/lionstv1/posts/1138252379867424