Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread:Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul 2020| 8:15pm KO

Comments

• Better effort from McGeady - Awful cross mind you.
  • McGeady off Williams on please.
  • But then why not bring on William's.
    Why would you? Two defensive-minded midfielders to cover the channels when the wing-backs go forward and to free up Cullen to try and pull the strings. Bringing Williams on wouldn't fit that like Field does
    These wingbacks you talk about are Both natural defenders.....and oshilaja cant cross.
  • Cooper all over Hemed there in our half to give away a free kick.
  • Time to replace McGeady with a cardboard cut out.
  • Bonne today is reminding me of Pigott last time this match was on TV. Just looks bereft of any confidence
    Sadly Bonne is looking very non league today 
  • Better ball in McGeady
  • Come on Lee - shake this up
  • Yet another traffic ball from McGeady. (I'm Really riding him because I'm hoping it has the usual CL effect. ;) )
  • McGeady crosses in but an easy save for their keeper.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Better ball in McGeady
    What, straight at the keeper rather than out for a GK? Still shite
  • Pratley a powerhouse
  • Croydon said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Better ball in McGeady
    What, straight at the keeper rather than out for a GK? Still shure
    Kept it on the pitch 😆
  • Williams, Doughty and Aneke for McGeady, Deji and Hemed... 
  • But then why not bring on William's.
    Why would you? Two defensive-minded midfielders to cover the channels when the wing-backs go forward and to free up Cullen to try and pull the strings. Bringing Williams on wouldn't fit that like Field does
    These wingbacks you talk about are Both natural defenders.....and oshilaja cant cross.
    Doesn't matter what their natural role is, their job will be to get forward on the wings, meaning they need cover when they do. The shape has to be right in and out of possession or they'll hit us on the break
  • Ref's having a blinder. First it shouldn't have been a corner because of the foul on Pratley then he gives a goal kick when it came off one of ours!
  • edited July 2020
    Romeo comes in from the right and wellies the ball into Pratley's groin to win the corner. That comes to nothing, though the Millwall players are screaming for another corner.
  • I like Macca but it's time for him to make way and bring on Mount Chuks, dropping Hemed back to centre-half-forward, with Willo on for Aidy playing alongside him.
  • edited July 2020
    This ref is not reffing the fourth is bloody balancing this game out.
  • Cullen floats the ball into the area, but their keeper claims it, and we're quickly back down the other end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Matthews so good at blocking crosses.
  • Sitting so deep, and not trying for the second ball! 

Clinging on at the moment, need a change
  • Can see us conceding a penalty against this lamp post 
  • Short goal kicks can fuck off
  • Jesus !! We do like to put ourselves in danger.
  • why are they  playing the short ball out of defense, when they are not good enough to play out from the defense
  • Corner flies over everyone and goes out for our goal kick.
  • I’ll never understand taking a Goal kick short 
  • Lumping balls into the box won’t get us anything. 
  • What happened there?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!