Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relegation/Survival day updates

Comments

• Options
    Blackburn have nothing to play for....can't see this ending well for us tonight....
    Leeds have even less 
    Leeds are being presented with the Championship trophy after the game and Talksport have just repoted the crowd is buildling up outside Elland Road. No way will they want to collect that trophy after a defeat.
    What like when we played Ipswich in 2000
    Exactly. I think Leeds will still play well and I expect to lose. But I don’t think the players are going to be worried what the fans reaction is going to be if they lose 
  • Options
    Got Charlton on the main TV. Got laptops with Barnsley, Luton and Wigan on skybet to follow the results. Bring on final day. 
  • Options
    Blackburn have nothing to play for....can't see this ending well for us tonight....
    Leeds have even less 
    Leeds are being presented with the Championship trophy after the game and Talksport have just repoted the crowd is buildling up outside Elland Road. No way will they want to collect that trophy after a defeat.
    Leeds fans invade the stadium. Game called off and awarded to us 3-0
  • Options
    How is the Blackburn starting XI looking, folks?
  • Options
    Notice Kieffer Moore starts for Wigan despite the interest from QPR and Millwall 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    How is the Blackburn starting XI looking, folks?
    Starting 11 is unchanged 
  • Options
    Hoping transfer market update the league table live  as they are the only one I know that have already included Wigans deduction 
    Frustratingly not
  • Options
    1-0 Blackburn 
  • Options
    Yess Luton losing 
  • Options
    Looks like this is the thread to be
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just blow the full time whistles now and we will be safe

Please
  • Options
    Cardiff 1-0 Hull
  • Options
    We need a 2nd Blackburn goal

As long as Luton lose and Barnsley draw are result doesn't matter as Luton Barnsley and Hull will be below us
  • Options

As long as Luton lose and Barnsley draw are result doesn't matter as Luton Barnsley and Hull will be below us
    If Barnsley and Wigan win though... 
  • Options

If Barnsley and Wigan win though... 
    Thats why i said if Barnsley draw and Luton lose
  • Options
    Fuck sake

Luton 1-1 Blackburn 
  • Options
    1-1 Luton 
  • Options
    Looks like we need Hull, Barnsley and Wigan to go down then Wigans appeal to fail
  • Options
    Wigan score but its disallowed 
  • Options

Cock it!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We’ve left it way to late to have any real chance of ‘having it in our own hands’ , too reliant on other teams! 

• Options
    Wigan winning
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    We’ve left it way to late to have any real chance of ‘having it in our own hands’ , too reliant on other teams! 

We went into the final game with it in our own hands.

How did we leave it to late to have it in our own hands
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0 Fulham 
  • Options
    Now reliant on Wigan not doing anything, and failing in their appeal.
  • Options
    Tough night from here. Now reliant on a Wednesday deduction 
  • Options
    Fuck sake!!!
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

We went into the final game with it in our own hands.

How did we leave it to late to have it in our own hands
    Realistically I mean, it wasn’t in our own hands barring an absolute miracle at Leeds! 
  • Options
    2-1 Luton 
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0 Fulham 
    This just isn't funny anymore