Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew comments on BBC London

Sports report just on quoting Pardew as saying that he still wants to sign two players and his priorities are a striker and a central midfielder.

Comments

• Options
    Central Midfielder YES YES YES!
  • Options
    Song will be signed. Locked On. Fact.
  • Options
    Wats ya source on that one? I did notice he hasn't been given a squad number at Arsenal this year though.
  • Options
    It's only the grapevine i'm afraid but ive been told Pards is trying to thrash something out with Alex.
  • Options
    I suppose it depends on who he is going to let go, but I would have thought that two central midfielders would have been more like it. The fact that he is looking for another striker suggests perhaps that M Bent might be on his way out. He must be happy with defence and keeper.
  • Options
    WSS...

Song will be signed. Locked On. Fact.

It's only the grapevine i'm afraid

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's only the grapevine i'm afraid but ive been told Pards is trying to thrash something out with Alex.

Is that Wright of this parish or the Japanese chappy?
  • Options
    Alex Song Len...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Wats ya source on that one? I did notice he hasn't been given a squad number at Arsenal this year though.

he's got the no. 17 shirt but in fairness that means nothing anyway. got to be honest and say i'm disappointed we're only after one midfielder.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Wats ya source on that one? I did notice he hasn't been given a squad number at Arsenal this year though.

Matt beat me to that one, number 17 he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mullins coming next week apparently, they are just trying to sort out his wage demands...so I have heard, also on the grapevine
  • Options
    I think song showed real talent & quality. Think I would prefer him to Mullins, but then again I don't know much about Mullins.
  • Options
    Heard it on the grapevine.

Classic song OR over-played Capital gold pap.
  • Options
    isnt it heard it through the gravevine Henry?

thought you knew your music?!
  • Options
    song would be a real coup,played well last season.
  • Options
    Actually it's 'I heard it through the grapevine' not 'on' and it's a Classic. Was lucky enough to meet Marvin Gaye on a couple of occassions and he was a really, really nice guy.
  • Options
    That teaches me to listen to Arsenal fans in the office! They told me he had no number! Schoolboy Error on my part! *Hangs Head In Shame*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Actually it's 'I heard it through the grapevine' not 'on' and it's a Classic. Was lucky enough to meet Marvin Gaye on a couple of occassions and he was a really, really nice guy.

His Dad didn't think so
  • Options
    Don't forget we still have Amdy Faye, Josh Wright and Harry Arter as well as Holland and Walton.
  • Options
    also the whole point of that song believe nothing you hear and half of what you see!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Actually it's 'I heard it through the grapevine' not 'on' and it's a Classic. Was lucky enough to meet Marvin Gaye on a couple of occassions and he was a really, really nice guy.

His Dad didn't think so

I am ashamed to have got that wrong. I will thrash my self extra hard tonight (bit like Marvin used to!)

Quick quiz: What was Marvin Gaye's real name?

Carter, that was sick. Funny but sick.
  • Options
    marvin pentz
  • Options
    i have much higher hopes for Wright and Arter than Faye and Walton but i may be wrong. Faye needs to rebuild his confidence and Walton needs to grow up and they should be ok. i'm still hopeful of Sinclair or Smith arriving from Chelsea to add that touch of class, that i think we'll need to get past niggly games where a team will just defend against us.
  • Options
    I think we should give Walton a chance, I know his temprement could be a bit suspect but I'd like to actually see him have a go, he's got experience playing in the CCC at least.
  • Options
    If Pardew can control Walton, Thatcher, and McCarthy for a season he should get a peace prize.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: lucy lou[/cite]marvin pentz

No, Pentz was his middle name.
  • Options
    Garvin Maye?
  • Options
    marvin p gay jnr.
  • Options
    Elton John?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Elton John?

: 0 )