Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    Kiev v Juventus at 6pm

PSG v United at 8pm

Well thats what I will be watching anyway, so hopefully the best 2 lol
  • Options
    Chelsea vs Sevilla could be a goal fest

Lazio v Dortmund should be interesting 
  • Options
    I am leaning towards PSG/ Man U but i dont know help! same with the Kiev v Juventus 
  • Options
    Man Utd do like playing PSG dont they!!
  • Options
    Chelsea vs Sevilla could be a goal fest

Lazio v Dortmund should be interesting 
    With Chelsea scoring plenty of goals, but having a weak defence, you would have thought that... it instead finished 0-0

Great win for Man U, 2 wins and all the pressure on Ole evaporates. Helped by all the anger being directed at their greedy owners!
  • Options
    Good win and needed, but its not a great win. People are making out they played last teams finalist of the park, PSG look a shadow of last year and have lost a few players. Still a good performance and a good result, i did watch alot of the game , whilst switching to the others and deserved. 

• Options
    I watched the Lazio Dortmund game, Immobile and Haaland are both very similar players in style I'd say, both pure strikers with strength, intelligence and a burst of pace that you don't necessarily expect
  • Options
    So Immobile doesn't live up to his name as he sounds very mobile?
  • Options
    Real Madrid are currently 2-0 down at home to Shakhtar
  • Options
    3-0 now!

Clearly missing Ramos.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even more impressive is that Shakhtar have 10 players missing through injury and Covid and 7 of their starting lineup are aged 21 or under.
  • Options
    Joe Gomez looks like he's forgotten how to pass a football. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Joe Gomez looks like he's forgotten how to pass a football. 
    I'm not watching tonight's game so my comments do not relate specifically to that but I do get the impression that Joe is a confidence player - more than most anyway. He seems to have a run of games when he looks absolutely world class and can't do a thing wrong and then has a run where he is consistently making mistakes.

Someone like David Luiz has made big match changing errors all his career but really doesn't seem to care. Whereas I suspect that Joe allows even the little slips to get to him more than they should. In some ways it's a compliment but, perhaps, he just needs to develop that touch of arrogance that an Adams, Terry, VVD or Ferdinand all have or had.
  • Options
    A causal 4-0 away win for the great entertainers from Atalanta last night.

Their games this season, 4-2, 4-2, 5-2, 1-4, 4-0.
  • Options
    All about Atalanta vs Ajax tonight!
  • Options
    Man Utd enjoying their Champions League campaign so far!!
  • Options
    Another goal for Haaland last night. 51 goals in 48 games since the start of last season.

Apparently has a 75m release clause that will become active in the summer of 2022. Every top club in the world will be chasing him.
  • Options
    Watching Lokomotiv v Ath Madrid.

So nice to hear proper crowd noise.
  • Options
    100 goals for Ramos at Real Madrid. Some record for a centre half that
  • Options
    Amazing really. 
    How many penalties?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hattrick  for Jota tonight. A move that came out of the blue, but great business for Liverpool
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Amazing really. 
    How many penalties?
    I think 21 were penalties.
  • Options
    Hattrick  for Jota tonight. A move that came out of the blue, but great business for Liverpool
    Very impressive from him and Liverpool.

Big calls now for Jota to replace Firmino as a regular starter.
  • Options

Either way it's a big step up as their 4th attacker to Origi
  • Options

Jota has now scored 6 goals in his last 4 games including the winners against West Ham and Sheffield United. I think he was signed to give them the option to rotate any one of the front three as and his flexibility to play in different roles, unlike Origi, is not something that Klopp has had previously. The fact that Origi hasn't been asked to play a single minute in the PL this season speaks volume as to where he has slipped to in the pecking order.
  • Options
    1st goal conceded by Man Utd is an absolute joke defensively. You wouldn’t catch U7s doing what Utd did.

2nd goal conceded also very poor.

Opposition had yet to register in CL, bet they can’t believe their luck.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    1st goal conceded by Man Utd is an absolute joke defensively. You wouldn’t catch U7s doing what Utd did.

2nd goal conceded also very poor.

Opposition had yet to register in CL, bet they can’t believe their luck.
    Allow me

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1324052026595123200?s=21

• Options
    PSG are in big trouble in their group. Without Neymar and Mbappe they're pretty ordinary and are now 3 points behind United and Leipzig.

Next up they have Leipzig at home and really need to win. Lose and they could be out.
  • Options
    PSG are in big trouble in their group. Without Neymar and Mbappe they're pretty ordinary and are now 3 points behind United and Leipzig.

Next up they have Leipzig at home and really need to win. Lose and they could be out.
    And following red cards last night they’ll be without both Gueye and Kimpembe for the return fixture. 
  • Options
    6 clean sheets out of 7 for Mendy.

Looks like Chelsea have finally found their Cech replacement.