Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020/21 Champions League

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Neymar running rings round Bayern, just hit the bar and then a minute later hits the post.

Then Bayern go straight up the other end up and Choupo-Moting scores!
    As I was saying earlier, its obvious why they signed him from PSG lol!
    Apparently Choupo-Moting has scored as many goals in Champions League knockout games as he did in Stoke.
  • Options
    PSG probably deserved to go through over the 2 legs, but i think they got a bit lucky to run into a Bayern side without Lewandowski, Gnabry and a few others.

You can name 12 subs in Europe, but Bayern only named 7 and 5 of those were kids.
  • Options
    PSG probably deserved to go through over the 2 legs, but i think they got a bit lucky to run into a Bayern side without Lewandowski, Gnabry and a few others.

You can name 12 subs in Europe, but Bayern only named 7 and 5 of those were kids.
    Agreed i watched both games, last nights felt like PSG deserved it but the first game Bayern had so many chances, if Lewandowski was fit for either they would have won imo. Lets not take it away from PSG they do look good, i just dont like them and would rather anyone else win
  • Options

Agreed i watched both games, last nights felt like PSG deserved it but the first game Bayern had so many chances, if Lewandowski was fit for either they would have won imo. Lets not take it away from PSG they do look good, i just dont like them and would rather anyone else win
    It's getting close to Man City being the lesser of all evils if they beat Dortmund, don't want PSG, Real, Liverpool or Chelsea to win it.
  • Options

It's getting close to Man City being the lesser of all evils if they beat Dortmund, don't want PSG, Real, Liverpool or Chelsea to win it.
    Yeah tbf i dont really like many teams left. Dortmund i have always half liked for no reason. I would go City>Chelsea as English, Liverpool are not in the equation i cant cheer them on ever... 
    well maybe against PSG lol 
  • Options
    Possible semi finalists:

Chelsea - oil money
    PSG - oil money
    Man City - oil money
    Real Madrid - bailed out by the Spanish government
  • Options
    Possible semi finalists:

Chelsea - oil money
    PSG - oil money
    Man City - oil money
    Hala Madrid then!
  • Options
    Possible semi finalists:

Chelsea - oil money
    PSG - oil money
    Man City - oil money
    Just wait until it’s Charlton - Danish mafia
  • Options
    Bacon money surely?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scouse scum have smashed windows on Madrid’s coach 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Cmon we all know its not their fault
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Cmon we all know its not their fault
    Agreed, another team and the book should be thrown at them. It’s Liverpool though so we should just let it go. The least UEFA could do is give them a bye in to the final. 
  • Options
    Cracking goal by Bellingham for Dortmund. City now behind on away goals.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Cracking goal by Bellingham for Dortmund. City now behind on away goals.
    Has to go to the Euros 
  • Options
    If Gareth doesn’t start Bellingham over the next few warm up games it’s criminal. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    We seem to have groups of players that all play in the same position come through at the same time. 

We have a lot of great young midfielders right now and it's a real headache fitting them all in. 

Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Bellingham, Mount, Foden, Maddison, Saka, Smith-Rowe , Lingard, Greenwood, Grealish all players who on their day this season look like they should be a dead cert for the England squad, but we can only take about half of them
  • Options
    Bellingham has cleared one off the line now 
  • Options
    Have Dortmund retired Bellingham's shirt number yet?  :D
  • Options
    How was that a pen? ridiculous.
    City got away with that one!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now Foden scores

Him and Bellingham showing the future of England tonight 
    Was just thinking the same thing.  The future is bright.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Bit early to say Foden is one of the best midfielders in Europe! He's certainly on his way. 

Bellingham looks the real deal, the kind of calm and classy yet athletic midfielder England have been missing for generations. Still so young, could be up there with the very best if he keeps going.
  • Options
    Cittee v Chelsee final ? .. though Real M look back in business 
  • Options
    I wonder how Mr Kettle would be viewed reffing some champions League games. It'd make it interesting!

Navas making a mistake for city's equaliser. City performing much better second half
  • Options
    Oh dear. The problem with jumping to block a freekick
  • Options
    what’s the point having a draft excluder if you leave that much ‘air’ in the middle of the wall
  • Options
    Navas having a stinker