Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My dad seriously ill in hospital

Comments

• Options
    We have probably never met,but your dad is in the hands of the best health service in the world.Keep believing,best wishes .
    Hi , very true they are 
  • Options
    Hope all is ok. stay strong
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Here's wishing a speedy recovery for your dad. Must be really worrying for you.
    Thanks yes very worrying, trying to stay strong for my family , 
  • Options
    @Calloutyejam85, my thoughts are with your father and you, plus all connected with the family.

If they are anything like Kings/Denmark Hill he will get second to none treatment.
    Thankyou :)
  • Options
    Hi Lifers , been told today hes now critical, I'm trying to stay positive but it gets harder hearing bad news again, thankyou so much again for all your lovely messages, they are much appreciated  :) take care all ❤
  • Options
    Sorry to read your news. 🤞 for a positive outcome. Best wishes
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for your dad mate
  • Options
    Keep positive mate people recover from critical situations frequently, he’s charlton so he’s a fighter 
  • Options

@Calloutyejam85, thinking of you and your Dad, all the very best.

I see you're a recent member and may not know Tracey works for the club. You may like to send her message via inbox to @Tracey as she offered on previous page mate, if you haven't already. 
  • Options

I see you're a recent member and may not know Tracey works for the club. You may like to send her message via inbox to @Tracey as she offered on previous page mate, if you haven't already. 
    Omg was that Tracy Leaburn? I didn't realise when I was reading the message 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Omg was that Tracy Leaburn? I didn't realise when I was reading the message 
    I don't see any DMs from @Tracy in my inbox though and I dont know to sent her a message 
  • Options
    Yes it is mate, @Tracey (with an 'e')
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    So sorry to hear about your Dad. I have sent you a DM to see if we can help in any way. 
    Hi Tracy,  thankyou for your message,. I cant see your DM in my inbox though, might you im not great at IT online stuff, thanks Stu 
  • Options
    Ok thankyou mate 
  • Options
    Ok thankyou mate 
    No probs mate. See 'inbox', top right of your screen, thats where any DMs will be. (Any number over zero there indicates the number of messages you have. Have sent you one myself as a test).
  • Options
    Sorry to read about your dad.
    I hope you all have better news today.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Hang in there mate.  Hope you get some positive news today and going forwards. 
  • Options
    I really hope all turns out well for your dad. Fingers crossed 
  • Options
    Best wishes for your dad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fingers crossed. Keep fighting. 
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    So sorry to hear about your Dad. I have sent you a DM to see if we can help in any way. 
    Hi Tracy,  thankyou for your message,. I cant see your DM in my inbox though, might you im not great at IT online stuff, thanks Stu 
    Hi Stu, Please check your inbox again. Hopefully you have received it. 
  • Options
    Hi Lifers , been told today hes now critical, I'm trying to stay positive but it gets harder hearing bad news again, thankyou so much again for all your lovely messages, they are much appreciated  :) take care all ❤

Having spent nine days at a hospice with my dad in February I understand how lost you feel, hope you have some good news soon.
  • Options
    Again thankyou so much for all your lovely messages, your all amazing 👏 ❤ 
  • Options

Forgot to say I used to be Uie2 on here 
  • Options
    Tracey organised a phone call from Keith Peacock to me whilst I was in hospital with Covid......can’t wait to see her and thank her.
    We “all” continue to send 100% positive thoughts to you and your Dad.
    Some great things about our club!!!