Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My dad seriously ill in hospital

Comments

• Options
    I am really sorry to hear about your Dad you are both in my thoughts. 

Just over 20 years ago my own father spent nearly 6 months in St.Thomas’ for over 3 he was in a induced coma. Keith Peacock came up and spent an afternoon speaking to him whilst he was unconscious and reassuring my Mum. Thankfully, my Dad was able to thank Keith himself once he finally returned home. 

This is one of the many reasons that makes this club so special and why Keith Peacock is thought of so highly by my family 
    Oh thankyou, that's wonderful,  great to hear he pulled though  😊 , hoping that the same can happen here cheers x
  • Options
    Thanks, I have everything crossed for you.

I do have an idea of what you are going through, it’s a horrible time and nothing you can do but support the rest of the family and be positive.

stay strong and best wishes to you and the rest of your family 
  • Options
    Hi guys and girls,  sadly my dad passed away in the early hours of this morning,  thankyou to Tracey for organising the video Keith Peacock did for my dad  , was a wonderful gesture from the club , and thankyou to the members that pointed out that Tracey had messaged me too , your all amazing people x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this.

RIP Ray.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences R.I.P.
  • Options
    Very sorry to read this.  
    My condolences to you, and all your dad's family and friends.
    Take care.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news. RIP. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news. Sending thoughts to you and your family. Make sure you lean on as much support as you can over the next few days 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear your news. RIP. 
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this this morning.
    RIP,
    One of our own.
  • Options
    RIP and thoughts with you and your family

I lost my mum to cancer on the 3rd August, and whilst it’s a relief she is no longer in pain, still hurts like hell
  • Options
    So sad.

RIP
  • Options
    Oh gosh, so sorry to hear; like many others, I have been keeping an eye o your post and thinking of you . Condolences to you and yours. RIP

Reassuring to hear the wonderful Tracey and Keith reminding us all what a tremendous football club we support which goes beyond the game of football - well, potential owners, as we all know already
  • Options
    My condolences. 
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you and your family.

RIP Ray.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the sad news.

Thoughts with you and your family.
    RIP Ray.

• Options
    Truly sorry for your loss

RIP Ray
  • Options
    Thinking of you.

RIP Ray.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best wishes for all of your family at this awful time.

The Charlton family are amazing as always. 

RIP Ray
  • Options

Sorry to hear your very sad news.

RIP Ray

• Options
    So sorry and sad to hear this terribly sad news. Love to you and your family.♥️ RIP Ray.♥️
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news. RIP. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Rudders22 said:
    Good luck mate and yeah Tracey does post and is a member on here. What a lovely lady she is. One of the most kindest and nicest of people you will ever meet. 
    And one who works incredibly hard behind the scenes. It’s more than a job for her. And not always appreciated by some unfortunately. 
  • Options
    So sorry. RIP Ray. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. God bless you all at this time and RIP Ray.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this update. Thinking of you and you family x 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    That’s a very sad outcome, condolences to you and the family.

RIP......Ray......RIP.

• Options
    So sorry to hear this. RIP Ray