Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EFL deal with Sky Sports to stream all EFL matches

13»

Comments

• Options
    I've got the e-mail from the EFL as well - apparently I can now only log in to watch Burton games on IFollow!

Can someone advise, please? If our early season games are going to be shown live, presumably we watch through  Valley Pass (as at the end of last year) and not IFollow? 
    Yes, I got a similar message but can only watch Bradford on I=follow. If you have a Valley pass account, that shouldn't be affected. A few of us will have I-follow accounts at a number of clubs pre-dating Valley Pass showing games and these accounts have been deleted, bar the first one I think.
  • Options
    I've got the e-mail from the EFL as well - apparently I can now only log in to watch Burton games on IFollow!

Can someone advise, please? If our early season games are going to be shown live, presumably we watch through  Valley Pass (as at the end of last year) and not IFollow? 
    Yeah your ValleyPass iFollow account should be uneffected

These accounts will be when Charlton didnt use iFollow so we had to sign up to the actual service through other clubs 
    Yes, I think that will be the case. I am hoping when we fully emerge from COVID and the ELF deal with Sky to show all matches lapses, that Charlton do sign up to iFollow. Otherwise it is going to be harder to view those away games on a wet Tuesday night when you are only allowed to sign up to iFollow with one club.
    Charlton have signed up to iFollow... Its just presented by us as ValleyPass as tune in early enough and you still get the iFollow intro theme

We joined iFollow in the 2018/19 season, the only reason we didnt sign up straight away (so far as I'm aware) is the fact that the current version of VP was launched right before iFollow got announced so we didnt have time to implement it into our setup
  • Options

These accounts will be when Charlton didnt use iFollow so we had to sign up to the actual service through other clubs 
    Yes, I think that will be the case. I am hoping when we fully emerge from COVID and the ELF deal with Sky to show all matches lapses, that Charlton do sign up to iFollow. Otherwise it is going to be harder to view those away games on a wet Tuesday night when you are only allowed to sign up to iFollow with one club.
    Charlton have signed up to iFollow... Its just presented by us as ValleyPass as tune in early enough and you still get the iFollow intro theme

We joined iFollow in the 2018/19 season, the only reason we didnt sign up straight away (so far as I'm aware) is the fact that the current version of VP was launched right before iFollow got announced so we didnt have time to implement it into our setup
    Ah thanks. I didn’t realise.
  • Options

I new ELF  was involved. 
  • Options

I new ELF  was involved. 
    @ElfsborgAddick is always at it. 
    @robinofottershaw We don't need iFollow anymore do we because we have ValleyPass?

• Options
    edited August 2020

I think the difference is we don't log in via I-Follow even if the picture is sourced via I-Follow.
  • Options

I think the difference is we don't log in via I-Follow even if the picture is sourced via I-Follow.
    Yes, I think that is why I was confused. I had thought Charlton had not signed up initially to iFollow and then when we signed up via ValleyPass to see the last 9 games of the season just ended I hadn’t appreciated that was effectively sourcing the iFollow stream. My bad!
  • Options
    As I am now officially transferred to Burton by IFOLLOW, I would like to say it’s been fun, and I will remain on here, an Charlton will now be my second team. 
  • Options
    As I am now officially transferred to Burton by IFOLLOW, I would like to say it’s been fun, and I will remain on here, an Charlton will now be my second team. 
    I'm a Burton man as well. Fancy starting up a London branch of the Burton supporters association?
  • Options
    Have just signed for afc Wimbledon so cheerio, off to donslife