Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Shirt Questions

12346»

Comments

• Options
    That looks like one of the shirts that was part of the supporters vote back in the day when we decided the following years shirt
  • Options
    Bit different. 

• Options
    That was a good idea from the club but the choices weren't the best. I gave away a lot of my old shirts to waiters whilst on holiday which I hope they appreciate. I kept a few though. I have the green and purple one, a Di Canio one and a Le Coq one after the play off winning one.
  • Options
    That was a good idea from the club but the choices weren't the best. I gave away a lot of my old shirts to waiters whilst on holiday which I hope they appreciate. I kept a few though. I have the green and purple one, a Di Canio one and a Le Coq one after the play off winning one.
    Wasn’t choice A, from the previous season?
    Its first appearance was at the ‘98 play off final.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Wasn’t choice A, from the previous season?
    Its first appearance was at the ‘98 play off final.
    Choice A is the 00-02 shirt just before Redbus sponsor. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Some beauties appeared on ebay today including a very rare blue adidas. None of the listings were genuine though. Very strange behaviour from someone...
    This is going to age well.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    PopIcon said:
    Talal said:
    Some beauties appeared on ebay today including a very rare blue adidas. None of the listings were genuine though. Very strange behaviour from someone...
    This is going to age well.
    Do go on...

It's odd that the person "selling" these shirts would have just purchased a Chris Perry match worn but not want to keep a blue adidas 😂
  • Options
    What's the issue here @Talal

Have they sold or been removed?

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Talal said:
    Bit different. 

If C had been selected, I think I would have hunted everyone down who voted for it
    Fair to say Goonerhater wouldn't have voted for it:-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the issue here @Talal

Have they sold or been removed?

The adidas shows sold for 99p, the others removed. This is the listing photo, I was sent the same image over a year ago. 

• Options
    I saw this sold on ebay for a lot recently.  A shirt I would love to own but decided not to bid as the Sponsor looked miss-placed so I thought maybe a fake.  Thoughts people?

• Options
    It's definitely genuine mate, there are a fair few where Viglen appears further left. 
  • Options
    Wasn’t Viglen put on the shirts in retrospect when the deal was signed mid season? Remember you could get it printed in the club shop
  • Options
    Talal said:
    It's definitely genuine mate, there are a fair few where Viglen appears further left. 
    Interesting. Thanks.  Wouldn't have stretched to the price it went for anyway so the seller didn't miss out by me not bidding. 😂
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited March 2022
    I saw this sold on ebay for a lot recently.  A shirt I would love to own but decided not to bid as the Sponsor looked miss-placed so I thought maybe a fake.  Thoughts people?

Its genuine...three versions of this shirt....as above with a dark grey Viglen, second with Viglen in Turqoise and one with no sponsor

I have two versions, all my shirts will be up for sale in the near future.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    TEL said:

Its genuine...three versions of this shirt....as above with a dark grey Viglen, second with Viglen in Turqoise and one with no sponsor

I have two versions, all my shirts will be up for sale in the near future.
    I am keeping an eye out!  Hope you raise a lot.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Found this one. Also what appear to be some unbranded black shorts (we don't wear black shorts with the home kit often enough in my opinion). A certain Mr Holland before he hit the big time. 

Also Phil Parkinson trying to catch Super Clive in the first pic.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Found this one. Also what appear to be some unbranded black shorts (we don't wear black shorts with the home kit often enough in my opinion). A certain Mr Holland before he hit the big time. 

Also Phil Parkinson trying to catch Super Clive in the first pic.
    Good spot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Amazing donation, looking forward to seeing one in the flesh for the first time.

Edit - ah was this an April fools? Got me if so 😂
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Amazing donation, looking forward to seeing one in the flesh for the first time.

Edit - ah was this an April fools? Got me if so 😂
    You and a few others 😉