Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace away friendly 29th August - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Not bad at all,defended well,not much going forward which is to be expected,Washington looks good and could be a decent replacement for Judas,Amos looks good,so no problems if Phillips leaves,all in all just happy to be talking about football again.
  • Options
    Just out of interest, is TS at the game?
    There was a rumour he was flying over which is good news I presume is good news for the purchase as in he must be confident if he is flying over. But if he is here I cant see him being at the game, quarantine and all that
  • Options
    Pleasantly surprised so far.  Trying to play some nice football.  Final third letting us down again.  We do not look like a L1 side...
  • Options
    He couldn't be as he would need to quarantine.
  • Options
    Tbh I see pratley playing centre back as a natural progression. He reads the game so well but his legs may struggle in midfield. Also allows us to pass out from the back.
  • Options
    He couldn't be as he would need to quarantine.
    Didnt someone say that if he went from the States > Denmark > England then it would be 24-hours of qurantine?
  • Options
    Zaha probably earns more than our entire squad!
  • Options
    Nice block on Matthews from the ref to stop us attacking

Game was allowed to play on proving we even get shit officials in friendlies!!
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be a shame if Darren Pratley caught Zaha with one of his "I'm here" tackles and put Zaha out for 6 months?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pratley looking v good as a centre back...... in fact that pairing are doing well today.... bodes well
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Great from Vennings to put Zaha on his arse!! - Guess its not that much of an achievement though
  • Options
    Ooof, last ditch tackle to stop Bonne who was in!!
  • Options
    we could take control of this. maybe.
  • Options
    we could take control of this. maybe.
    Until that last ditch block from Purrington we've looked the slightly better team this half
  • Options
    I would not be happy with this display if I was a fan of the opposition though, could be a tough Premier League season for them!!
  • Options
    Charlton corner
  • Options
    A lot of subs set to be made by us, so guess with our weaker bench is where we'll begin to struggle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank goodness we no longer play at that dump!
  • Options
    decent performance that from our pre 60 minutes first 11. hope that bodes well for our season.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    decent performance that from our pre 60 minutes first 11. hope that bodes well for our season.
    Yeah especially when you consider we've got Oztumer and Williams who could easily have been involved in that first eleven
  • Options
    Crickey youth teams just gone on!
  • Options
    Josh Clarke looks tiny!!
  • Options
    My life time ambition is complete....Ness and Mingi as a Centre Back paring for the first team - doesn’t get any better than this. 
  • Options
    1-0 Palace
  • Options
    palace 1-0. 
  • Options
    Crickey youth teams just gone on!
    And as soon as they do we concede.