Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is your worst personality trait?

I know most of us on here are pretty perfect but does anyone admit to bad personality traits?

Comments

• Options
    I've asked my Wife... She thinks I'm too stubborn at times
  • Options
    Would you agree?
  • Options
    Others find it hard matching up to my perfection. I also struggle with being too modest.
  • Options
    It's really hard to undo certain personality traits. I've had a short fuse since childhood and it hasn't always served me well.
  • Options
    Mine is procrastination.

• Options
    Mine is impatience. I think it’s getting worse as I get older. 
  • Options
    Several, stubborn, quick to flare up when 99% of the time I'm really chilled out so that takes people by surprise, and leaving everything to the last second
  • Options
    Laziness
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine is lack of patience. I literally have none whatsoever.
  • Options
    Laziness

Well that's me really - but I use the word procrastination which doesn't seem as bad!
  • Options
    Would you agree?
    I can definitely be stubborn but not sure if it is my worst

There are a few traits that I could class as my worst: shyness, modesty, impatience, stubborness

But in each trait I could at the same time come up with an example where I'm not like that at all
  • Options
    Lazy people don't start wars so it can be good...
  • Options
    Bit of a contest there...
  • Options
    Letting other people take advantage. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I swear far too much, almost to a Tourette’s level.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

• Options
    Anxiety that fills me with self-doubt and prevents me from doing many things. Hate it and it has got worse as I have got older.
    On the other hand, other people who know me might think of a different trait that is worst! (I will worry about that now.)
  • Options
    Making assumptions, invariably they are incorrect.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I swear far too much, almost to a Tourette’s level.

I think we're all f*cking guilty of that. I think it's just a saarrff lonon thing.
  • Options
    If I've not had a good nights sleep I'm a kranky bastard & everyone treads on egg shells for the day.  Also an over thinker.