Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is your worst personality trait?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:
    I'm lazy, so much that I 
    Interrupting people when they’re in mid sentence is my worse trait
  • Options
    Being right all the time ..... you can’t argue with that 

Giving advice when it's not wanted, because I know better.

And @oohaahmortimer can you get your IBS sorted or is it Diverticulitis ? 
    As you spend more time on the throne than Queen Liz. 
  • Options
    Being too nice to people who clearly don't deserve it and allowing people to call me things that they are bigger ones themselves, and not telling them.
    Is that your way of saying "sarcasm"?
  • Options
    Lack of self discipline, oh and no ambition. Always been my downfall...
  • Options
    Indecisive.. i think 
  • Options
    Worrying too much about what other people think about me/what I’ve done/am doing etc.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I fart too often in public.
    Given your current predicament you want to hope your constipation holds up while you are in public....if it doesn’t you are in real danger of following through. Don’t wear your tennis whites if you go out.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Being too nice to people who clearly don't deserve it and allowing people to call me things that they are bigger ones themselves, and not telling them.
    Is that your way of saying "sarcasm"?
    No mate, as my Mrs says, I give them too much latitude till they go one step to far, then I want to kill them.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Second guessing and overly deep thought 

Swearing and the use of vulgarity to excess

Impatience with arseholes or at least people I think are arseholes very bad poker face 

Judgemental 

My wife told me I argue too much, I told her I don't 
    Basically, this. Minus the wife bit 🤣

I'm pretty sure I'll never get to senior exec level in my career despite being bloody good at it simply because I'm not diplomatic enough. I've got better at it over the years, but I still can't hide my contempt for liars and lazy bastards. I also swear far far too much (always have done). Finally, I often wait ages to make a decision rather than going on instinct... only to be be proved later that my first instinct was correct. 
  • Options
    Very impulsive

Not a very good attention span

Attention to detail has always been lacking

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:

Impatience with arseholes or at least people I think are arseholes very bad poker face 

Judgemental 

I'm pretty sure I'll never get to senior exec level in my career despite being bloody good at it simply because I'm not diplomatic enough. I've got better at it over the years, but I still can't hide my contempt for liars and lazy bastards. I also swear far far too much (always have done). Finally, I often wait ages to make a decision rather than going on instinct... only to be be proved later that my first instinct was correct. 
    Do you know what, I'm as diplomatic as they come and very emotionally intelligent but this isn't about good character traits!

Problem with both of those things is the sheer volume of chancers, general arseholes and lazy obnoxious pricks in my game those 2 qualities are easily seen as weakness which then brings out the worst in me. I always think if I have given someone a chance and been pleasant, fair, honest and well mannered to them I deserve the same in return and when I dont get it I can then climb up on a high horse and not feel bad when fucks start to get lobbed around 

Genuinely to step into management you have to not care about the actual job or the people doing it but make a show of making them think you care and as much as I actively dislike my colleagues on a purely professional level I would care pastorally for them too much 
  • Options
    Laziness. I'll put off the smallest task if something even remotely interesting is happening somewhere else.... usually the TV / football. 
  • Options
    Stubborn and Lazy i'd say, also sometimes not thinking before i speak lol 

• Options
    I have a tendency to be too honourable.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Addictive personality. Has cost me lots of money and caused no end of of "other" grief.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Carter said:

Judgemental 

Do you know what, I'm as diplomatic as they come and very emotionally intelligent but this isn't about good character traits!

Problem with both of those things is the sheer volume of chancers, general arseholes and lazy obnoxious pricks in my game those 2 qualities are easily seen as weakness which then brings out the worst in me. I always think if I have given someone a chance and been pleasant, fair, honest and well mannered to them I deserve the same in return and when I dont get it I can then climb up on a high horse and not feel bad when fucks start to get lobbed around 

Genuinely to step into management you have to not care about the actual job or the people doing it but make a show of making them think you care and as much as I actively dislike my colleagues on a purely professional level I would care pastorally for them too much 
    Spot on. I care too much in both ways - don't like seeing good people get shafted, don't like seeing chances getting away with it. Project & Programme Management is generally OK - provided I'm working with properly defined objectives and resources (I can distance myself from the people involved). In actual day to day management roles, I feel too close to the people and end up too matey, or wanting to bang someone out too often
  • Options
    my split personality. 

No it isn’t. 
  • Options
    Procrastination and laziness, which is a bugger when you run your own little business!
  • Options
    Mine is I hate any form of confrontation with anyone, even when I am in the right. Its probably some kind of anxiety but would love to be able to beat it.
  • Options
    Mine is I hate any form of confrontation with anyone, even when I am in the right. Its probably some kind of anxiety but would love to be able to beat it.
    I bet you can't  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll get you over this easily.

I'll introduce you to @ricky_otto, and you'll want to punch him in the face immediately.