Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• edited September 2020
    Once again its going to fall back on the EFL for not making a decision over Elliott's ODAT appeal!!

Would love to know what they'd do if we fall into Administration with all this going on
  • Cafc43v3r said:

"Chaisty said undue consideration was given to Charlton Athletic"

And this is the QC for Elliottttt, who claims to be committed to CAFC for footballing reasons.

I think he is technically right, I was surprised how much focus on it Pearce allowed. 
    And that is why LD will win the appeal & an injunction will last until mid November when the full case is heard.
  • My gut feeling is LD will win, although both sides appear to be relying on unsubstantiated claims. I'm surprised the judges have thrown the case out due to how poor they've both been. Absolute joke.
  • Are they adjourning to continue at 2pm with further submissions or for a decision?

• Thanks for sharing all of these posts for us non-Twitter folk. 
  • Are they adjourning to continue at 2pm with further submissions or for a decision?

Sounds like a decision unless they think they'll need more time
  • This whole thing is a fucking nightmare.

Good Lord, deliver us.
  • Sponsored links:

Sounds like they'll give a decision
  • I was planning not to drink this week...
  • Let's hope they don't have too much claret with their lunch!
  • If they give a decision favouring LD, they will basically be saying Judge Pearce made an error. 
  • Court adjourning and resuming at 2pm.
    shit !!  Thats the time of my hospital appointment, although usually I sit around for more than an hour before being seen by the Consultant. Hopefully will have time to see the result first
    Wait for match of the day with knowing the score.   
  • If they give a decision favouring LD, they will basically be saying Judge Pearce made an error. 
    That error taking Charlton Athletic into the equasion?
  • Regardless of the court decision, I'm not panicking until TS gives me a reason to
  • edited September 2020
    I don’t think they’d be ‘hanging a judge colleague out to dry’. They’d be saying he didn’t have all the facts and made his judgement accordingly 
  • Cafc43v3r said:

"Chaisty said undue consideration was given to Charlton Athletic"

And this is the QC for Elliottttt, who claims to be committed to CAFC for footballing reasons.

I think he is technically right, I was surprised how much focus on it Pearce allowed. 
    And that is why LD will win the appeal & an injunction will last until mid November when the full case is heard.
    It doesn't make him wrong though, that's all that matters. 
  • Sponsored links:

Have a hard time wrapping my head around why thats not supposed to be allowed. It's literally whats being fought over 
  • Rossman92 said:
    If they give a decision favouring LD, they will basically be saying Judge Pearce made an error. 
    Have a hard time wrapping my head around why thats not supposed to be allowed. It's literally whats being fought over 
    No it isnt... Its Lex Dominus and Panorama Magic fighting over East Street Investments
  • Who pays the bills if case goes to November ? 

Elliott looking to destruct Charlton Athletic. He does not have the funds or well being of Charlton at his heart. 6 months down the line (if club survives that long), Charlton will be in administration as sure as eggs is eggs. I f🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 detest Elliott & Farnell with all my heart. 
  • PM have literally made no effort.
    I wonder if that's because they didn't want to pay for any more lawyer time than they already have done.
  • Chunes said:
    I was planning not to drink this week...
    Have been glued to my screens constantly refreshing @BenjyNurick, @airman brown and @RichCawleySLP.

In the absence of an announcement from CAFCOfficial or the EFL I am going to await the 2pm resumption from the best place possible - the pub.

If NLA is correct and timing is king with TS - a timely tweet heralding acquisition of the club would work wonders.

Keep up the faith everyone. 
  • Not to be a downer but I'm pretty sure they'll favour an injunction for LD. This is going to November lads
    What makes you think that? Oh and it's ladies too
  • vff said:
    Who pays the bills if case goes to November ? 

Elliott looking to destruct Charlton Athletic. He does not have the funds or well being of Charlton at his heart. 6 months down the line (if club survives that long), Charlton will be in administration as sure as eggs is eggs. I f🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 detest Elliott & Farnell with all my heart. 
    For some weird reason i have a feeling that TS won’t let that happen. I think the guys become too emotionally involved, which is crazy considering we didn’t even know about him a month ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!