Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Why is it continuing tomorrow? 
    Maybe to sort out costs?
  • Options
    Fantastic!!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Err so no trial then???! 
    My understanding is that there will be a trial but, assuming Tommy gets us now Panorama Magic / Nimer can sell, it will be just a matter of Nimer and Elliott arguing the toss as to who gets the dosh.
    Thanks Len!
  • Options
    WhatFumbluff said:
    So Mihails tweet yesterday when a fan asked if Panorama were being represented by Freshfields today and he replied something like “even better” And then Lauren steps up from CAST to smash it out the park. 
    And some fans question CAST and won’t put their bloody five quids in....
    I hope Lauren now sends a big fat invoice in to ESI and drives off in a Rangey with all our best wishes...
    Whats Lauren got to do with CAST?
    She recently resigned from the CAST board.
  • Options
    For us that are legally challenged. Does that confirm that Elliott doesn't own the club?
    Will he have to pay all court costs?
    Does this no longer go to trial?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So can anyone summarise. 

Injunction denied so the club is Nimer's to sell and as far as we're concerned it could be Sandgaard's this week.

So what is tomorrow for then? And will there still be a trial? If the club is Nimer's to sell, what's the trial for?
  • Options
    Gotta love a last minute screamer from Kreamer. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Bloody brilliant result, and it's obvious that it was the club's place at the heart of the community wot won it.

I hope they let Lauren rejoin the board of the Trust   ;-)
    If she'll have us  :D got a feeling she'll get enough votes at the AGM now...... the lengths some will go to, to get on the Board......
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Kreamer for Director of CAFC!
    Why the hell not?! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is there still a case further down the line or
    is this the dispute dead a buried now? 
  • Options
    So what’s tomorrow about then?
    Thank you Lauren, but I’m holding my counsel until I know them feckers have all gone.
  • Options
    That was the worst afternoon I've ever had supporting Charlton

God knows how it must have felt waiting to hear if the club would survive those last few mins back in the 80s

At least I could rely on the internet
    When you get to my age mate you'll be hardened to it 😉.
  • Options
    It’s clear as mud why there is a court case tomorrow.?
  • Options
    Gotta love a last minute screamer from Kreamer. 
    Needs a banner at front of covered end 
  • Options
    Does this mean Elliott loses the money he has put in to the club? Or is it loans that will mean that he doesn’t actually lose anything?
  • Options
    Can somebody please explain in simple English, what is happening tomorrow 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!