Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Sandgaard confirmed by Friday? Or is that premature?
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Some of Chaisty's reviews below from website.....but you never came up against Lauren Kreamer !!!!

‘A fiery advocate.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘Incisive, assured and commanding.’ - Legal 500 2018

‘He has an excellent ability to bring round a judge.' - Legal 500 2017

‘He has an innate understanding of what and how much to say.’ - Legal 500 2017

He is fantastic at arguing the same point in 100 different ways - Charlton Fan 2020
    I thought he seemed pretty disrespectful when LK was speaking. So glad he got it handed to him.
    But I thought he had 'wiped the floor with LK'. 
    I never said that. He focussed on MMs mistakes and LK did a great job defending it.
  • Options
    Just let out a massive YES! in a restaurant. Missus bday today, 1 year anniversary of our engagement and now this. Fair to say I will be too pissed later to ‘raise’ a physical celebration.

Congratulations @ValleyGary mate, have a brilliant night.
  • Options
    AND BREATHE ! A massive relief all round. Now just get the deal done. Get the embargo lifted. Sign some players. Win the league ! After years of agony I feel we have good times around the corner and if anyone deserves it CAFC do !!!
  • Options
    There is a God.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    It must never be forgotten how this ended up in such a mess - and never be allowed to happen again 
    This... Quote of the last few dreadful years! 
  • Options
    Happy tonight
  • Options
    I had a little pray earlier for the first time in my rabid atheist life, might have to do this more often
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    what's happrned?

Terrible news, we are losing to AFC Wimbledon. 
  • Options
    Typical Charlton.  Seems like the ref plays extra 10 mins while we are hanging on with 9 men.

Bloody thought it was going against us.   Get in.    
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is a God.
    Surely you have let go now. 
  • Options
    Is everybody happy?

Yes, and didn't realise how so until the verdict came in.  
  • Options
    can i have a bitesize of what happened please?

• Options
    We've gone 2-1 down at Loftus Rd but who cares!!!
    Trust you to spoil it!
  • Options
    Well played Lauren!! Will now renew season ticket, COYRS

Yep will do mine as soon as sale goes through. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!