Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Anyone else got the Christmas Eve butterflies, just as cold mind , wondering if you've got a nice new model train to unwrap or another pair of slippers 🤔.
  • Options
    Charlton supporters protest at lack of new shirt announcement by pitching up at the match bare-chested.
  • Options
    Elliott doesn’t want to own the club. He can’t afford to. He wants to own It to sell as soon as he can for as much as he can. He says he’s been putting in money but it’s money already in the till. The till is almost empty. Regardless of outcome on Tuesday he will want to get rid. Being saddled with the ongoing costs for more than a month will financially cripple him. He’ll sell if he wins tomorrow but we might be have to wait for the EFL to clear his appeal. Still think it’s 50/50 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hope Sandgaard has been practising penalties?
  • Options
    Elliott doesn’t want to own the club. He can’t afford to. He wants to own It to sell as soon as he can for as much as he can. He says he’s been putting in money but it’s money already in the till. The till is almost empty. Regardless of outcome on Tuesday he will want to get rid. Being saddled with the ongoing costs for more than a month will financially cripple him. He’ll sell if he wins tomorrow but we might be have to wait for the EFL to clear his appeal. Still think it’s 50/50 tomorrow.
    And there in lies his problem. For yonks fans have complained that the EFL test for new owners was not fit for purpose after one after another of joke owners have passed the test in ridiculous short time.
    EllioT has had months to pass the test and take ownership of the Club, and I gather that the usual time is about three weeks. 
    How many have actually failed? Is there anyone outside of our Club who has ever failed?

I would love it if were announced about 10am that TS passed the test.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    Charlton supporters protest at lack of new shirt announcement by pitching up at the match bare-chested.
    New shirt sponsors announced, shirts soon
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Perhaps the EFL will do something right for once and announce he's failed again tomorrow morning
    This. The appeal is more important than the injunction imo 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Elliot's team doesn't turn up & PM is awarded the win by default.

Elliot is last seen being bundled into a car by 3 heavy set men armed with baseball bats......
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/urgent-appeal-after-man-bundled-18853295 

Urgent appeal after man bundled into the back of a van and abducted in broad daylight - he has not been found 

Is there anything you want to tell us, @golfaddick? 
    As Shaggy once sang.......it wasn't me.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    There can only be one result - the just one. If passing the O&DT was a pre-condition, then Elliott's takeover must fail. The judge is very unlikely to have any sympathy for his case. Acquiring the club for a token sum will look at odds with someone fighting desperately to retain control in these times when there would otherwise be no financial logic to it. I fully expect Sandgaard's legal team to subtly make this all very clear to M'Lud. With Elliott out of the way, you have to believe Sandgaard will ink a takeover deal with ESI V1. The only remaining question will be, how far did his negotiating skills get him with Belgium's Woodentop. 
    Sounds great apart from the fact TS & his legal team have nothing to do with this hearing. The case is elliottttt vs Panorama Magic (ie nimer)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Elliot's team doesn't turn up & PM is awarded the win by default.

Elliot is last seen being bundled into a car by 3 heavy set men armed with baseball bats......
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/urgent-appeal-after-man-bundled-18853295 

Urgent appeal after man bundled into the back of a van and abducted in broad daylight - he has not been found 

Is there anything you want to tell us, @golfaddick? 
    As Shaggy once sang.......it wasn't me.
    What's mental is that if this actually turned out to be any of the arseholes involved in our troubles none of us would be very surprised! How on earth did this all happen ? Please let TS get the deal done and we can all finally put it behind us but we must never forget and make sure these scum are held account for their actions ! 
  • Options
    I'm worried that Elliott will bring on a previously unknown sub in the final minutes to score the winner, although I'm hoping he takes a bung and concedes the match.
  • Options
    As one sided a game as you'll ever see.

Don't know a single person that gives him a chance of winning or even wants him to have one!
  • Options
    As one sided a game as you'll ever see.

Don't know a single person that gives him a chance of winning or even wants him to have one!
    Beware the Dartmoor Mist. Always expect the unexpected 
  • Options
    Whilst I'll be high fiving myself around the living room with the best of them if Elliottt gets the Spanish archer, I fear that in true Charlton fashion something is gonna bite our collective arses tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wldnt it be a shame if someone or a group showed up to his doorstep and suprised him this evening and warned him not to show up tomorrow....
  • Options
    Wldnt it be a shame if someone or a group showed up to his doorstep and suprised him this evening and warned him not to show up tomorrow....
    I hope not, that might mean that the "hearing" is possibly delayed further.
    Risky business interfering with legal procedures.
    (not that I know).
    Well to drop his case then  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My main worry is that if PE loses, he will appeal on a technicality.

The Court documents refer to the case as Lex Dominos v Panoram Magic. Both parties names are spent incorrectly.
  • Options

• Options
    That's encouraging...
  • Options
    We are going up ... we are going up 
  • Options
    What time tomorrow?
  • Options
    What time tomorrow?
    The hearing is at 2pm.
  • Options
    What time tomorrow?
    Think the case is 2pm.
  • Options
    I'm predicting a score draw. Hopefully Bowyer can give somebody a kicking and we'll win the replay with Sandgaard coming on as sub and scoring a hat trick, thus an emphatic victory in the end and take his rightful place on the throne, arise Sir Thomas of Charlton held aloft on the shoulders of Bowyer and JJ.
    He'll be a bit lopsided.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!