Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Lockdown Capacity

2»

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Cant see the argument against season ticket holders getting preference,I have bought mine and have taken a chance on whether I have done my money or not,also my money would hopefully have helped get the club through this difficult period.Many like me have had season tickets for an unbroken period (over 30 years in my case)so would be pretty pissed off if  not up on the priority list for the restricted games.
    There is no argument against that, the point im making is that its unfair that the extra 1200 are for friends of ST holders who may not even be fans. Be one of the 7000 people to buy a ST and you're in 
    Ah yes the usual argument that we get with away ticket allocations, that loads of ST holders are bringing along Millwall and West Ham fans as their guests...
    Not me mate,I always think away tickets should go to the regular away supporters who do the hard ,miles.If on the rare occasion I go away,I always leave it late to hopefully ensure the regular guys have had the opportunity to get theirs first,and in response to the other guy,I totally agree that any spares should not be given to season tickets holders,do it on loyalty points.
  • Options
    7000 season tickets are max amount to be sold 
    1200 will be available on a Match by match basis ( read that it will be only sold to st )

a pal who’s an arsenal st, they are doing it on a lottery type draw to decide who gets a ticket and it being st holders only. 
    Will be quite funny if the Arsenal fan tv regulars like DT and Troopz don't get match tickets 
  • Options
    So with fans attending the game, does this mean we will not be able to pay £10 to watch on TV. 
  • Options
    So with fans attending the game, does this mean we will not be able to pay £10 to watch on TV. 

Think I see it was agreed can be screened until at 50% capacity but not sure if that is confirmed. 
  • Options
    £10 a game with a stream doing a Johnny Williams a few or £20 for the real life experience. Mismatch to me.
  • Options
    7000 season tickets are max amount to be sold 
    1200 will be available on a Match by match basis ( read that it will be only sold to st )

a pal who’s an arsenal st, they are doing it on a lottery type draw to decide who gets a ticket and it being st holders only. 
    Will be quite funny if the Arsenal fan tv regulars like DT and Troopz don't get match tickets 
    It will truly be the greatest tragedy of the Coronavirus pandemic!