Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham v Charlton - Match thread

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Bring Chuks on for Bonne.
    Would bring him on for Oztumer, stick two up top and cause problems
    This.
    Dont see the point of staying one up top now - Get Bonne a Strike partner to work with

When Bonne does win a header the Midfield are leaving too much of a gap between them and him so its a pointless effort
    I find playing just 1 up front rather defeatist.....esp against a Premier League side. If you are going to lose at least give it a bit of a go.

• Do West Ham fans really consider their club to be in turmoil?

I understand if they don't like the stadium, but how could they consider their club to be 'in turmoil'.

I also know that they recently sold a player to West Brom. 

Is there something else I've missed?
  • Last twenty minutes we were pretty decent. Good work out. 
  • after all non events of the last few days was looking forward to this!and this is what I've been served up
    Usual charlton tosh
    were you really expecting anything else? I was expecting it to be crap, but at least it's the kind of crap I sort of understand rather than takeovers and legal cases etc.
  • Oh fuck off. Bonne off for Chuks? How are we mean to form a strike partnership if you won't let them play together.
  • Bonne going off is understandable but don't get some of the stick for him. He was on his own all half chasing long balls pumped speculatively up, and tended to get something on it more often than not.

But, whatever. Could not give a toss about this competition.
  • Aneke on for Bonne.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Oh fuck off. Bonne off for Chuks? How are we mean to form a strike partnership if you won't let them play together.
    I would think it should be Bonne and Washington as a starting pair
  • Amos looking quite nervous today, think he's a bit of a liability when he concedes, but it takes something decent to beat him.
  • Lapslie puts in a cross from the right. It bounces about two feet off the ground, straight over Oztumer's head.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    SUB | Macauley Bonne makes way for Chuks Aneke at the break. Watch live: http://carabaocup.live #whufc 2 #cafc 0
    Should  have just brought on JFC & shown you didn't want to win. 
  • Who does Bowyer support 😉
  • Phillips SSN: Charlton should have scored there
  • One thing I am certain of, Deji isn't a LCB.
  • Oooh that was interesting from Chuks
  • Aneke is our most skillful player, surely he has to be regular starter
  • 50' Chance! Aneke does well to beat his man and get into the box, but he's eventually charged down by Randolph. Watch live: http://carabaocup.live #whufc 2 #cafc 0
  • Nick a goal and they might crumble...
  • Was there a handball there ?
  • Sponsored links:

• SamB09 said:
    Aneke is our most skillful player, surely he has to be regular starter
    He's a battering ram 
  • SamB09 said:
    Aneke is our most skillful player, surely he has to be regular starter
    It's all about fitness with Chuks.

• Covering defender got across to block Aneke’s shot. He did well to get away from Diop.
  • Aneke adding more in 5 minutes than Bonne did in 45.
  • Chuks leaves the defenders flailing, but can't quite lift it over the keeper. Close.
  • cafctom said:
    Aneke adding more in 5 minutes than Bonne did in 45.
    Yeah because Chuks has the strength to play as a lone Striker 
  • Dive in the penalty are - no booking 😑
  • Balbuena claiming a penalty? We get a throw.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dive in the penalty are - no booking 😑
    Shock!! 
  • Oztumer can't even remember the ball when he runs.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!