Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Doncaster | Saturday 19th September | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    You do it Forever, if you want.

• Options
    Match thread is a lifeline for me in SW France. Anyway, it will be refreshing to stop following all the other take over threads for 3 hours!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    You do it Forever, if you want.

Oka\y, I'll put up the Match Thread the. Won't be a mo.

• Options
    Match thread is a lifeline for me in SW France. Anyway, it will be refreshing to stop following all the other take over threads for 3 hours!
    Whereabouts are you?
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I'm not sure Chuks will ever get to a point where he can play a full 90 mins. It's nothing to do with training some people just dont have the physical make up. You often see boxers who are built like brick sh1t houses who fade really quickly in the later rounds whilst the little wirey blokes can run all day, look at marathon runners. I'm no expert but I think it has something to do with muscles burning oxygen in the body quicker. Still a massive threat for 30 mins though imo
    I think there’s a lot in what you say. One of Jurgen Klopp’s first instructions to Joe Gomez was to “lose the beach muscle”. It all has to be oxygenated and can’t help stamina wise
  • Options
    I'm now in the lower North. 

All I can say is the away support is shite. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!