Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ghosts !!! TV Series.

So.......

Whilst waiting for THE announcement I decided to watch Ghosts, a BBC comedy, 2nd series. 

Just watched the 3rd episode, 2nd series, on iplayer, and is IMO is as good as the 1st series.

Robin is my favourite character. 

Enjoy.

Comments

• I really like this show and was so happy to see a new series. Apparently the crew have already written series three whilst in lockdown. 

The poet dancing to The Cure was great! 
  • I enjoy watching it with my kids. Miraculously they actually put their screens down when it's on.
  • I am genuinely surprised at how popular this is, only got through first 15mins before switching it off.

Is it a grower? I didn't like the first episode of Camping, but that turned out to be great!
  • Definitely @PopIcon, although I have enjoyed it from the start.
    Like most things, comedy is a personal thing.
    Actually had something in my eye on occasions watching series 2......but in a happy/sad way.
  • I think it is a grower and whilst not the greatest situation comedy ever, it isn't half bad. I will watch the 2nd series. I didn't know there was one. 
  • 2nd series only started last night, but is on iplayer in full
  • I liked the scout leader's death scene. It was funny.
  • I liked the scout leader's death scene. It was funny.
    Wait to you see......

(Series 2, episode 6) !
    😉
  • Finally caught up with the second series ... great easy-watching. 

Look forward to series 3. 

Robin rules  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Christmas special incoming  :):smiley:
    Excellent ... didn’t know that  :D
  • We love it, Simon Farnaby's MP character is brilliant. 
  • Only started watching it during the second series, but have since seen the first one as well.

Really clever and funny.
  • Love it, very good series.

I also watched Cuckoo on iPlayer but each series seemed to get slightly worse (there were 3 in total).

Any other decent comedy series people recommend?
  • Love it, very good series.

I also watched Cuckoo on iPlayer but each series seemed to get slightly worse (there were 3 in total).

Any other decent comedy series people recommend?
    Motherland on BBC2, which has a Christmas special on the same evening as Ghosts.
  • Xmas special.......
  • Anything with Charlotte Ritchie in it is good by me