Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can we get rid of the Roland Out button now?

Just wondering.....

Comments

• Yes PopIcon said:
    Roland still owns the Valley and SL.
    Potentially for the next 15 years...But we do actually have a proper new owner now..
  • se9addick said:
    I think it should stay until Roland is gone for good
    Agree 100%
  • se9addick said:
    I think it should stay until Roland is gone for good
      Not quite
  • Keep it until he has no further connection whatsoever.

Wouldn’t trust him as far as I could spit a rat 🐀!
  • Should stay in memorium.........  lest we forget what poor ownership and the EFL can inflict on the game.
  • Keep until he know longer owns the Valley or sparrows lane. 
    Simple. 
  • No way ... it stays for a while yet 
  • I like it as I read CL on my phone quite a bit and the Roland Out links is a great way to get out of a thread and back to the topics list with a gentle reminder that we can't take anything for granted. 
  • Sponsored links:

• IAgree said:
    Keep it until he has no further connection whatsoever.

Wouldn’t trust him as far as I could spit a rat 🐀!

Terrifying image.
  • Subtle. I like it.

I'd love to know the percentage use of each of the two 'home' links. I probably use the 'Roland Out' link 95% of the time.
  • stonemuse said:
    Just noticed the change to the button  :D
    Nifty!!
  • Am I the only one who didn’t know it was another ‘home’ button? 😳
    It looks that way, and its normally us guys that have trouble finding the button  :)
  • Am I the only one who didn’t know it was another ‘home’ button? 😳
    It looks that way, and its normally us guys that have trouble finding the button  :)
    To be honest, a Roland button would be one to avoid if truth be told 🤢🤮
  • edited September 2020
    Change it to Rogue Landlord Out!
  • Are there any analytics that shows how many times the Roland Out "button" had been pressed?

If we were to assume that each press was a registration of discontent, it might be one of the biggest protests on the web ever....
  • Are there any analytics that shows how many times the Roland Out "button" had been pressed?

If we were to assume that each press was a registration of discontent, it might be one of the biggest protests on the web ever....
    It's the only button I press on here so I will be a big contributer.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2035 will be the time unless Tommy can pull another rabbit or two out of the hat before then.
  • When that button first came about if I’d mistakenly used the home button I’d open the thread back up again just so I could leave correctly. 🤷‍♂️😂
  • edited September 2020
    Am I the only one who didn’t know it was another ‘home’ button? 😳
    If it's any consolation, it's only because of this thread that I now know there is a home button - before "Roland Out" I always used the back arrow. 
  • stonemuse said:
    Just noticed the change to the button  :D
    Dunno what I can do about it though!! :D
  • Is it a statement I.e “[we want] Roland our forever” or “Roland out (gone) forever”?
  • No, it’s: “Roland Out” Forever. It’s a way of life.
  • Not getting rid of my CARD hoodie either. Button stays. 
  • Yes PopIcon said:
    Roland still owns the Valley and SL.
    Potentially for the next 15 years...But we do actually have a proper new owner now..
    Yeh I wouldn't want us to be even partially defined by this now that RD hs nothing to do with the club other than as a landlord.  We should just ignore him now.
  • ‘Roland Out Forever’ brought about the thought, ‘Diamonds 💎 Are Forever’, let’s hope not.
  • Keep until he know longer owns the Valley or sparrows lane. 
    Simple. 
    He still owns the Valley and Sparrows Lane and Sandy will be paying rent for the next 15 years at least .. he is far from gone .. best now to ignore him unless he starts playing up