Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can we get rid of the Roland Out button now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I only ever use the Roland Out button and was unaware of the other Home button until now.

While on the subject of the site; sometimes when quoting someone, the cursor can go into their text block and I can't for the life of me work out how to get it out again. I have to delete the quoted text along with my reply and then re-quote it.

Also, other sites I visit notify you if someone else quotes or comments on your posts, but I have been unable to find that function on here. It really helps in being able to continue conversations, and who doesn't like receiving a like?

Also, is there any way to better highlight which numbered page you are on? When viewing in bright light, the highlighted black text is almost indistinguishable from the unhighlighted red text.

These are only minor issues, and I really like the site (honest), but a few small changes would make it even better.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @GoOnYouHaddocks 
    Click on your username top right, then click on notifications in the list on the left.  This will give you a set of options to choose from.

I'm absolutely with you over the problem of seeing the black page number as being different from the red ones - a real nuisance, especially when the address bar is just showing "latest" rather than the page number at the end.

But there is so much to like about this forum, that as you say, it is a minor issue.
  • Options
    N01R4M said:
    @GoOnYouHaddocks 
    Click on your username top right, then click on notifications in the list on the left.  This will give you a set of options to choose from.

I'm absolutely with you over the problem of seeing the black page number as being different from the red ones - a real nuisance, especially when the address bar is just showing "latest" rather than the page number at the end.

But there is so much to like about this forum, that as you say, it is a minor issue.
    Thanks, but I've looked there already and can't find an option to notify me if someone quotes or likes one of my posts. This seems pretty standard in other sites.

There is an option to notify you is someone mentions you (as in @N01R4M ), but no quote or like.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    I suppose the great thing is that he no longer can influence the club playing wise. Yes he owns the assets, but he has agreed something with Sandgaard that the Dane is clearly happy with. What I am saying is, I think he ceases to become a problem for us. Would still like him totally out though :)