Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lincoln City v Charlton Athletic | Match Thread | Sunday 27th September

Comments

• Options
    Bowyer "discussing" that penalty and goal with the officials as they walk off.

The good Lord did well not to go in on the studs up after that decision.
  • Options
    45+2 Goal Lincoln. This s unbelievable. The Lincoln player is clearly offside. The linesman is busy running back to the touchline and hasn't paid attention. It's a disgraceful decision but it's somehow been given. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #imps 1 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Terrible decision. Joke 
  • Options
    Bloody hell Charlton, can't keep outplaying sides and letting them get the first goal. Got to make those chances up the other end count. 
  • Options
    What an injustice. He looked MILES offside. The standard of referring in this league is Shite
  • Options
    Our players and staff have quite rightly done their nut. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a clear cut decision go so badly wrong. #cafc
  • Options
    What have we done to deserve these officials. Dodgy pen & dodgy lino.
    Wasn't a dodgy pen. Pratley had his arms around the Lincoln player and wrestled him to the floor.
    Haven't seen a replay of the follow up so don't know about the offside. 
  • Options

• Options
    I’d forgotten just how shit the standard of referring in league one was. Utter shambolic decision  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3rd tier officiating... all ego ... 
  • Options
    WTF just happened.

Lino too busy day dreaming about pies?
  • Options
    Marc Edwards & Peter Gooch absolutely beyond clueless. Worst officiating I've seen in years.
  • Options
    Terrible decision yes, but we have to score when we’re on top. Wtf is Pratley doing as well?
  • Options
    Pathetic. No penalty and clear offside and the ref knows it
  • Options
    Got to take our chances second half, they will obviously sit back and look to counter 
  • Options
    That is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. 
  • Options
    Anyone else having a problem with Live feed?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Bit sick of these decisions going against us, fuck me...
  • Options
    Ive never seen anything so obviously offside as that!!!! Disgusting referring!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Abomination of a decision. But does not paper of the cracks that we lack that quality in the final third in the middle of the park.

Oztumer is wasted out on the right. Levitt is going so deep to pick up the ball, and Pratley just cannot pass or unlock a defence. 
  • Options
    The fact that the ref and linesman had a chat and still didnt correct the mistake. On our playing style far more direct than I remember anytime under Bowyer reign- but maybe that is more due to the personal.
  • Options
    If you had forgotten quite how awful league one officials were - that about sums it up. When stuff like that happens they should have to publicly apologise
  • Options
    Its the lino who has given the goal remember... Ref has gone over to him to ask for an explanation!!
  • Options
    Been the better team by miles so officials even it up. Cant see how there was ever a penalty from their free kick. Cant see if their lawyer was offside but god, it always happens to us.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    What an injustice. He looked MILES offside. The standard of referring in this league is Shite
    The standard of refereeing in most leagues in recent seasons has been shite.
  • Options
    With out seeing again did one of our players win the tackle before which went straight to there player to score?
  • Options
    edester81 said:
    So offside he was bloody socially distant 
    Damn thats the explanation right there then!!
  • Options
    That is very tough on Charlton. We've had the better of a good game and deserved to be ahead. I think the penalty looked fair enough but then their taker was miles offside when it came back to him. Ludicrous from the officials.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!